Belmont on Harewood
Hotel 115 Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$79
Tower Junction Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$76
US$111
US$87
Agoda.com
CentrePoint on Colombo Motel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$62
Agoda.com
All reviewsold housebeautiful houseplatinum roomnew zealandhomemade croissantswonderful hostswonderful weekoutstanding hospitalitysouth islandfantastic startbreakfasts were excellentone nightcamper vanstayed longerother guestsfinal nighta great stay
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutley stunning rooms with a fantastic breakfast including freshly baked crossaints. Hosts Amanda and Dave were spectacular as we remember last time. 10 out of 10. Super friendly and great location.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Very warm and heartly welcome to our last nigth in NZ. Nice comfortable rooms in this vintage house and a friendly and helpfull hosts Amanda and Dave.
Homemade and homecooked breakfast, very nice.
Good position near airport.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Dave and Amanda were great !! Very helpful with all of our needs for our first night in New Zealand The platinum room is beautiful Bed very comfortable Lovely old house And a great breakfast We highly recommend the Belmont !

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I stayed at Belmont on Harewood for my first three nights and my last night in New Zealand. I stayed in the Platinum room. The room is huge, with large bay windows, an extremely comfortable bed, and a large jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. The house is meticulously clean and the breakfasts are fresh, healthy and hearty, and include homemade croissants and homemade yogurt. I arrived three days before a 14 day hiking trip and stayed at the Belmont to be well rested and to get over jet lag. I was fortunately able to spend time getting to know the owners - Amanda and Dave - and their children and grandchildren, especially their son, a sweet and very bright young man. Amanda and Dave are kind, generous, genuine, and very interesting and thoughtful people. They both had careers and life experience before buying the b&b. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations. Amnda and Dave have a lot of knowledge about Christchurch and New Zealand history, geography and wildlife.

Amanda and Dave are also wonderful hosts. I was doing a lot of walking, and Dave went out and bought me muscle relaxing bath salts to use in the jacuzzi. He drove me to the meeting location for my hiking trip and even gave two guests a tour of downtown Christchurch because they arrived late in the day and had to leave very early for the airport, but they wanted to see downtown.

I highly recommend staying at Belmont on Harewood and hope to be able to return. I am grateful to have gotten to know Amanda and Dave and their family.

Room Tip: I recommend the Platinum room with a jacuzzi
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The beginning of our tour was in Christchurch in this B&B. It` a nice old house built in 1905. We stayed there for 1 night and Amanda cared for us very much. She reserved for us 2 places in a nice restaurant Lonestar and also booked a glacier lake tour to Mt. Cook by telephone. We had a great breakfast with toast, cheese, selfmade marmalade an fruit salat. From the nice room we had an good view to the garden.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple