US$189
US$165
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Tower Junction Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$77
Airport Palms Motel(Christchurch)
US$100
US$95
Christchurch TOP 10 Holiday Park(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$32
  • Pool
US$127
US$92
Amross Court Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
Agoda.com
City Central Motel Apartments(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$52
Priceline
The Classic Villa(Christchurch)
US$118
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Annabelle Court Motel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$65
US$112
US$102
Agoda.com
All reviewsmotor lodgefew minutes drivecity centredining tablehelpful advicea king size bedlounge roomnew zealandheat pumprestaurants and shopsplace to staywell equipped kitchenroom was clean and comfortablegood sizefriendly ownerspleasant staystayed for nights
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I was met by a very pleasant and helpful person on checking in he showed me to my room and set up the WI-FI for me gave me lots of tips on the area as I had never been to Christchurch before nothing was any trouble for him.The room was clean and tidy and breakfast was delivered on time I will stay there next time I visit.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank PWalkie07
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Definitely among the best motels we stayed at in New Zealand (and we stayed at many during our 2 week trip).

The room was spacious, the bathroom and kitchenette were well appointed, and we had a big screen TV. Staff at the reception were friendly and helpful. The motel is close enough to the city centre to walk there in about 30 minutes. Would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RolandDSilva
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy, the gentleman was very helpful and willing to show us local attractions on the map. Room was clean and well kept. Noise from road wasn't too bad. Great location. Thanks for having us

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zoe S
Reviewed 17 February 2017

On arrival it was a pleasant change to be greeted with good friendly conversation and helpful advice on your trip and not straight into booking details.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, had good advice on the local area and of attractions which you had in mind to assist you on your stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Darren M
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Arthur's Court is a great little motel run by nice people. I stayed for two nights in February 2017 and the studio had almost everything I needed. Housekeeping offered to replace anything I needed on the second day as I was clearly just hanging out in my room, and I appreciated them not wanting to disturb me. The wifi was excellent, no problems there at all, my only gripes with this place were it isn't nearly as close to the city as reviews and the hotel would have you believe (but there is a bus nearby) and the tiny reception space without a bathroom, which was an issue while I waited for my airport shuttle. Having said that, the motel is good value for money and a really nice place to stay for a bit.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo