“Great Service”

Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Traditional Vietnamese restaurant just off Courtenay Place, take a bottle of wine and browse the extensive menu. Highlights include the chef's special Crispy Vietnamese Savoury Pancake.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Dined here with a friend before going to a movie so had limited time and the staff were able to make sure our meals arrived on time..

We ordered the WOAP burger plus a few sides.

The popcorn green chicken was my favourite and the dumplings.

Calamari rings unfortunately were overcooked and super chewy.

Lovely setting though and i loved the colourful lights.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

It's not often I review food, and to be fair I am no fancy critic, but this restaurant is well worth my time. I took my parents and wife out this Friday gone to try the WOAP menu this little gem was serving.... we got there at 7 and the place was humming with people, food was flying out of the kitchen looking and smelling awesome. So we get to our table and one of the waitresses takes our drinks order which came back swiftly. Anyhow... I tried the Beef skewers entree with Chicken roulade main, of course I also had to pick the salmon pouches from their main menu, because why wouldn't you.... my wife had the spring rolls and the burger, my father just had the burger, and my mother had the prawn rice paper rolls and the Saigon chicken, now I'm not going to spend all day typing, but long story short, the food was outstanding, the flavors rich and full and the price point was on point. It's not often one can go out with a group, eat great food and have a few drinks, pay for the meals, still have money left, being completely content and satisfied.

This place has recently undergone an upgrade internally, it's looking bright and intimate and absolutely beautiful and the food as just outstanding.
To the owners, keep it up
To those that have yet to go...get in there right now

2  Thank MiloMorayB
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Tried the WOAP set, fantastic!
Lemongrass beef skewers was so tasty. Purple cassava soup was light and creamy, with crunchy croutons and fried shallot.
Both main were wonderful with chicken roulade and vegan perking duck! My wife and I really enjoyed the vegan dish, so tasty! We could not have enough of the sauce that came with it. Sooo yummy!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Went to Rockyard by a friend's recommendation last Tuesday, food and service were fantastic. We were informed about Wellington on a plate and decided to book and came back on Friday. Buzzing place and wonderful meals, from grilled lemongrass beef skewers to chicken roulade, with tenderness, fragrant and full of flavour. An absolutely wonderful start of WOAP for us this year.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Had never heard or been and was surprised how good it was. Not sure why I was surprised, however the food was outstanding and would definitely recommend.

1  Thank G-DoggyRulz