“Very disappointing ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good service and atmosphere. But the food wasn’t what I expected. We love Japanese food and have tried Japanese ramen in various different places including Japan. Soup base is so important for ramen and the soup from the miso pork ramen I ordered was so sweet that I couldn’t taste anything else. Same with the chicken teriyaki dry ramen my husband ordered. I can only taste sweetness. Noodle s over cooked and pork is dry .Anyway, I won’t come back again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first visit to this restaurant. Ambience is modern and comfortable. Service was casual. Food was very good, but a bit pricey for serving size. Ie: gyoza and some rolls.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great Japanese place. The miso ramen is fantastic - great broth, thick slabs of pork, great eggs, and fresh noodles. Yum.

The deserts looked good - but we were all so full. Next time !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm a born and bred Japanese through and through and living in NZ I miss my mother country's food all the time. This is the place to go when you want delicious Japanese food!!

Would recommend to anyone that loves Japanese food, to anyone that wants to try Japanese food and anyone that loves to eat!!! Yummm yum yum!!

Best Japanese place in town, and if you're ever in Palmerston North you must visit its other restaurant Wabi Sabi!

Both have great service and awesome design of interior and plates and cutlery.

2  Thank yukor214
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere and service. We had the sushi A La Carte, tempura prawns and the beef steak on rice and could not fault a thing. Very easy menu to follow especially those not familiar with Japanese food. Then came deserts which were just as amazing and delicious. Thanks for such a great night!

2  Thank R8415CQmollyc