“Most delightful”

Ranked #126 of 1,063 Restaurants in Wellington
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are one of the best Indian restaurant in Wellington. We believe in quality at very affordable price. We offer really really good Indian Cuisine in Wellington. Always fresh ingredients used to make a good quality finish product. We are located on the food district of Wellington city near Courtney place. We have a large restaurant with capacity of 160 people. We have good variety of seating arrangements as per your like. We always tell our customer to choose their own seat in the restaurant. Our chefs are very well experienced and hygienic.Cooking is our passion and we know better how to prepare the yummy food for our beloved customer. We look forward to see you soon at Masala Cafe & Bar. Thank you.
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I am visit Masala cafe with family and friends I am enjoy dinner dal makhni and chicken biryani with Tandoori chicken. It was so delicious. Thank you for making our night special. I would like to give special thanks to Manager who did offer us some free papadoms. We will come again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Recently visited their restaurant and tried butter paneer pizza and was so yumm that have not tried anything like this before.
Have heard first time about curry pizzas and are really nice

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Delicious food, served promptly by courteous staff. Really appreciated that they could easily accommodate gf & df. Delicious cocktails as well. And all at such a good price that we thought at first that there was a mistake with the bill !!!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious. I had the malai cheese kofta and the dish was fantastic. Cheesy garlic naan was also great. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I always order online and everytime I go, I am never dissapointed. I salute the staff, who are very nice to me, and they make sure my order is correct and delicious =)

HaRsHaD P, Manager at Masala Cafe & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Nati,
Thank you for writing lovely feedback. We would like to see you many more time in future. Thank you for being a loyal customer.