“Good kebabs”

Best Kebabs
Ranked #72 of 159 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Had a lamb kebab, was pretty good, a lot of salad too
Note, this place has limited seating options.
Worth a visit for a quick snack on the go

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have been here before and enjoyed it but this time it wad as good as normal. Meat was abit bland in the kebab on a plate and the lamb kebab wasn't put together as well as normal. We did go at night and there was a new person there. Not bad just not as good as i remembered.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My family had the lamb kebabs. They were pretty good and quickly prepared. We were glad to find this restaurant because they were one of the only places open on Sunday for dinner. There is not much seating, and it is not a big restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

In a brief stop over, we stepped into the shop and were treated to fantastic kebabs at a reasonable price. Would recommend to anyone traveling through the area.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times for a quick dinner, the kebabs are pretty good and I love the wraps they use. In my last visit the gentleman who served me looked depressed and only spoke to me when I paid. I’m don’t frequent takeaways to have conversations with strangers but a smile and hello makes a place more inviting. The shop itself was stinking hot, I can tolerate higher temperatures but this was next level, no wonder the staff were miserable. I only come through town for business so like the convenience and taste. Would still recommend to people but set the expectations of service levels to be low.

Date of visit: January 2018