“Visit everytime I'm in Taupo! Great healthy V. and GF options.”
Review of Bodyfuel

Bodyfuel
Ranked #10 of 148 Restaurants in Taupo
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We always visit Bodyfuel when passing through Taupo. Always has great counter and menu selection options. Healthy, raw, vego and GF selections + the usual bacon and eggs/eggs benny etc.. Counter food is impressive and I want a bit of everything :).I'm a little surprised this Cafe' isn't #1 on the cafe list. Maybe because it's a little 'alternative'. I'll let you consider why I said that.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Our favorite Taupo Cafe, unpretentious, plenty of room inside (important when its cold) , great range of delicious cabinet food and good coffee. We have have been here many times and it is consistently good. Can be be busy and a little crowded at peak time but worth it. So many things are good but I adore the cooked breakfasts.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing food at this cafe, huge selection of G.F food which is a must for us. Its fresh salads, appetising array of interesting foods, great taste and size of coffees, amazing scrambled egg dishes and not to mention the friendly staff with plenty of smiles...this is a must to visit, it is our fav cafe now when we are in Taupo.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Early morning, as usual, opens at 7am, my best time of the day, and I'm up for a hearty breakfast....and these guys deliver. Good size everything hot, and the coffee is just right....this will be my regular early morning place in Taupo, thanks Guys

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had heard about this place so thought would give it an try and wasn’t disappointed! Very tasty meals, good sized portions and great coffee. Quite noisy and close tables but that’s fine for brunch. The smoothies sounded delicious but couldn’t fit one in and the cabinet food looked really good too.