“Delicious lunch”
Review of Nami Sushi

Nami Sushi
Ranked #90 of 193 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I often buy my lunch here. Both their cold and hot dishes are great.
A good variety, including seafood, meats, or veg .

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I had some fried sushi skewer for takeaway. One was well-seasoned Asian style chicken sushi but the other tasted a bit weird, maybe not fresh. Shop is clean and nice.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I love this place - I like that you have the option of picking from a lot of flavours instead of having to buy a ready-made pack of sushi. They're so fresh and delicious, I haven't been disappointed yet! I feel like it's my little secret as i'm not sure if it's that well known. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank KezzaPea
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Great prices. Always fresh and delicious. Great variety and friendly service. I haven't tried everything on offer but I try something new each time I go in and am never disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank 23t-rex23
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Nothing special about this place IMO. The sushi is nice but average, i believe this is not one of the top Sushi restaurants in New Plymouth and we have many. Found that my experience was average at best, service average and nothing memorable about Nami for me.

Date of visit: January 2016