“Wholesome meal”

Just Kebabs
Ranked #130 of 266 Restaurants in Rotorua
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The spread was enough for one person and it was a wholesome meal. The spice was just perfect and the meat cooked just right.

It is ammust try place for vegetarians too

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I had intended to go to Just Kebabs for lunch today, but when I arrived I realized how filthy the restaurant is, and immediately made up an excuse to leave. This place is filthy and disgusting. If they were given a health inspection, they would surely fail. Do not go.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My wife and I wanted something other than burger king the kids were having which is across the carpark. We grabbed a kebab each and went back to our motel to eat. It was a great kebab - as was my wife's one.
I would definitely go back next time we are in Rotorua.
Nice fresh ingredients, nice sauces great kebabs!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This place needs a re vamp. I noticed how tired it is .The food is just ok which once upon a time was great .The owner looks so tired and miserable now.no smiles.come on hire a female and clean and brighten your shop up .bring back those awesome kebabs and falafel u once had .stop being so tight and full those kebabs and meal plates to a decent standard

Reviewed 16 May 2017

We loved the kebabs that we took away. Great taste, fresh salad and decent dressings.
Also the guy called a taxi for us as we were not driving.