“Good Turkish restaurant ”
Review of Cafe Anatolia

Cafe Anatolia
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Napier
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I had the mixed meat iskender plate with rice. The meat was tender and the sauces were all very flavorful.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We randomly dropped in for lunch and were pleasantly surprised at the helpfulness of the staff. We requested dairy free and they obliged, we requested a part of a set meal and they obliged. The order came in a good time. The seating was sample and comfortable. The food was amazing, especially mine. I had just the meat on a stick, lamb and chicken. The tantalising aroma as it was brought to the table - OMG - then tasting it, it was divine, tender, fresh and moorish! Service was faultless. Highly recommend eating here. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I didn't try the other Turkish place because two people who I trust had not cared for it. Still I felt like a kebab for lunch and lamb seemed the obvious choice. Anatolia did not disappoint. The lamb was done, without being overdone, the rice and sides were all served hot.

1  Thank frank a
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Good place to go with a large group. Our football boys loved it. Meals are quick, cheap and tasty. The only downside is there is no alcohol served.

1  Thank Sue K
Reviewed 22 February 2017

We went for brunch. I had the grilled halloumi with salad and satay sauce. Delicious. My husband's shas shlick was tasty too, nice tender lamb. Recommended.

1  Thank David L