Review Highlights
Shopping

Huge variety of shops and food court has a great selection of different food you can indulge in... read more

Reviewed 12 February 2020

from US$23.62
from US$175.65
from US$22.14
More Info
All reviews great shopping new zealand cinema homewares bargains auckland shopaholic britomart mission heaps
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Tried the ramen, I had ask for hard noodles but it was too soft and not much pork as I added extra pork. The deep fried crab was yummy.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Sylvia park was so worth the drive, great shopping. The selection of shops were very impressive. Can’t wait to go again!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

So many shops to choose from and a wide variety of different ones. Loved H&M! Lots of lunch places aswell.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

I love sylvia park and visit Zara every time I visit Auckland. On my last visit tho I was disappointed at the litter outside westpac and it was hard to capture in a photo. I felt like I was in a third world country overseas. You need to lift your game Sylvia Park. Its not that difficult. The rubbish looked like an accumulation over time not just one dirty individual.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 20 June 2020 via mobile

I just love going to Sylvia Park. This place has its own vibe. I love how its got every type of store- clothing, makeup, jewellery, homewares, cafe, restaurants and Cinema. You will never get bored when you are here. Highly recommended for Shopaholics and people who like busy places!

Date of experience: May 2020