Hotel DeBrett
US$128
US$97
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
  • Free Internet
VR Auckland City(Auckland Central)
US$78
US$76
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$111
  • Pool
Rydges Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$112
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$111
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
  • Fitness center
  • Free Internet
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$99
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$39
US$35
  • Restaurant
YMCA Hostel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
Priceline
1,337 results
All reviewsloft suitemid centurybeautiful boutique hotelthe complimentary continental breakfastclassic roomnew zealandwelcome drinksmall hotelmueslisitting roomother guestscomfortable bedthe location is perfectthe heart of the cityvalet parkinggreat roomstreet noise
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We were only here on a stopover on a 5 week south pacific island hop but it was definitely a memorable one night stay.

Awesome decor, I felt like I was in a Paul Smith creation ! Our room was a little on the small side but very, very well appointed and the en-suite bathroom was better proportioned.

The bar and restaurant was excellent and the dinner and breakfast 5-star.

Location wise, you could not ask for better.

This will definitely be our hotel of choice next time we are in Auckland.

If you like 'boutique' hotels, this is it. Thanks Hotel DeBrett, we haven't stopped recommending you since our stay!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Booked in advance and got a suite with sep bedroom. Check in was efficient and helpful but please be aware you and the front desk clerk are going to have to take the bags to the room as they have no bellman (which is a challenge with heavy bags) Settling into our room we opened the window curtains and saw we were looking right int the dark lounge of the hotel and checking the other window it also was internal and a neon type light which is from their other drinks area. I can't imagine staying in a room with out an outside window so i went down to the front desk and fortunately they were able to move us the next morning as i would have been unable to stay in the present room There was a customer on a date ( i am guessing) in the dark lounge that i looked into and he seems as surprised as i was with this window. The hotel was clean and very eclectic. service in the bar was good and the hotel was able to offer a late check out which is always good. The gym was a joke as it was a off site gym called Fitness on Fort which looked like a venue for any of the CSI tv shows (and not in a good way). I went and had to step over rain coming in and hitting the back of the cardio machines . Surely there can be a better gym to offer the guests. Its a good location.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank C J
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the Hotel DeBrett for four nights. The hotel certainly is charming and all the staff were polite and very helpful throughout our stay. The hotel is in an excellent location to explore the city, being just around the corner from the Main Street and around a five minute walk to the port to get ferries to any of the wonderful islands off Auckland.

Our room was well appointed, but a bit dark for me. The windows all faced in which kept natural light to a minimum. The shower over ran as several other reviews have stated but that can happen anywhere. The light in the bathroom was poor which sometimes made shaving a little challenging. Although I don't go on holiday to watch TV, the number of channels available in room was dreadful and I would expect more from a hotel of this price range.

Although I did like the hotel, for the money I was expecting a little more.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This room was large enough to spread ourselves out, the bed was sooo comfortable. We ordered extra pillows off the pillow menu, these were excellent quality.
We received a complimentary welcome drink and a tasty continental breakfast that kept us going until lunch time.
The restaurant is funky with high glass topped ceilings which felt like we were in a courtyard rather than an enclosed internal space.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a corner room which gave us a great city outlook
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I was a few times in Auckland and spent some time in different hotels. This hotel is my absolute favourite. The lady at the reception, I believe her name was Nikar, was extremely nice and friendly and accompanied to my room and showed me around the hotel. She was fantastic and also when I checked out she was very nice and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Two small negative points: the plaid at the foot end of the bed was dirty and when you took a shower the entire bathroom and toilet floor swamped (this is a problem in many hotels). The welcome cocktail in the bar was nice. The breakfast area is well designed and has a lot of light. The breakfast itself was excellent and served at the table. The hotel is also close to all the main attractions of Auckland. Queen Street is 2 mins walking. I will definitely come back here next time.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends