Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
VR Queen Street(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
Crown on Cintra Lane(Auckland Central)
View Hotel
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
Bianco off Queen(Auckland Central)
View Hotel
Ascotia off Queen(Auckland Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Amora Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Pool
Quest on Mount(Auckland Central)
  • Room Service
Four Points By Sheraton Auckland(Auckland)
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Pool
4,782 results
All reviewsfree shuttlethe palm courtthe club loungehigh teaexecutive roomchocolate fountainturn down servicesteam roomnew zealandfive star hotelbuffet breakfastvalet parkingan upgradek roadlong flightcity centrequeen street
996 - 1,001 of 4,782 reviews
Reviewed 14 January 2017

The Langham, Auckland is outstanding in service and cleanliness. The staff is ready to meet every need. The location is perfect. Rooms are quiet and the courtesy shuttle takes the strain out of walking up the Auckland hills.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights while I was passing through Auckland on holiday. Found the staff to be very friendly, especially the valets. This hotel is not really my style as it is a more classically and elegantly design. Not my taste, but my parents would LOVE it. The public areas and rooms were very clean, which made for a very comfortable and pleasant stay. The location is on point. Walking distance to great cafes, shopping. Had a bite to eat for breakfast and was very pleased with the offerings. Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is well maintained and would certainly recommend for a more sophisticated traveler. Great for singles and families.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Always good value. You pay good dollar, but get quality. Dining room "The Eight" is a different buffet ,but again while you pay top dollar ,its got style.On the day we dined, the 2 hot desserts were too similar, and I dont think the standalone Indian food gets the crowd, while other areas are under pressure. A wider Chinese choice could be offered, the small yum char selection is squeezed into a small place. The Hotel Pool, Gym and spa is excellent. Bed quality was top notch. In summary, elegant hotel, good service, excellent facilities.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We always stay at Langhams when visiting Auckland. They have great specials and you save often money if you book off their website. Rooms are a little old fashioned but luxurious with extremely comfortable beds.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

From what I'd heard, this was supposed to be the premier hotel in Auckland.
When we turned up it certainly looked the part as we were helped in by various concierge. The reception area was fairly impressive too. Awesome chandeliers.
Once we made our way to our room I was underwhelmed by the lacklustre decor.
All old wood panelling, marble and mirrors. It kind of reminded me of an old gentleman's club from the 1900's. Really jaded and I need of a revamp.
It was clean and the pillows were great but I woke in the morning with a back ache from the bed.
The furniture was period with brass fittings etc. Just not to my liking.
There was an iron, board, hairdryer etc and a minibar but the prices were very high! Also a TV with pay per view channels.
We had a drink in the bar before we went out. Again prices are very high. The service from the bar staff and waitresses was impeccable. I was dressed smart but still felt a little out of place. The bar felt stuffy, upmarket and completely devoid of any atmosphere but the clientele didn't match.
I witnessed a young couple check in wearing shorts and flip flops. When asked if they would like a hand with their luggage, the lad held up his Adidas sports bag and said that was all he had.
There were people in business suits. Ladies on posh frocks. Guys in shorts and vests. I'm just not quite sure wether the hotel was upmarket or a cheap night out!?
When we returned from our evening out, I fancied a nightcap. The bar was closed!! Just gone 11pm! I've never been in a hotel where, as a resident, you can't get a drink from the bar!? They even stay open in Premier Inn and Travelodge!
We were ushered into the restaurant which appeared closed but the night porter? Went and got us a drink which we had to drink in the empty restaurant. Strange!
Breakfast was not included in the price I paid online. We was told we could have it for $42 each! We didn't bother!
We checked out feeling very disappointed.
Later I realised I had left a shirt in the wardrobe in our room.
I called the hotel but was told there was someone else in that room now so they couldn't go to check. I called again the next day but it had not been found.
Cleaner or next guest? Someone took it but didn't hand it in.
Certainly not the best hotel stay. I would not use again!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
LanghamAuckland, Guest Relations Manager at Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we are sorry the hotel was not to your taste. We currently position ourselves in the market as a classic hotel with traditional décor, and while we understand that it's not to everyone's taste, we always endeavour to deliver a five-star product to our guests. We are pleased that you received impeccable service from our bar staff and that our porter took the initiative to help you get your drink afterhours. Our Palm Court does indeed close at around this time, however we also offer bar service in Eight Restaurant 24/7 as well as around the clock in-room dining service for all guests staying in-house, so this option is always available. We do hope we can welcome you back for a more memorable experience in the future.
Kind regards,