“Airport Shuttle”

Comfort Airport Shuttle
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Superb service from Victor & his company.
Always reliable & very friendly. The vehicle we travelled in was extremely comfortable. Best shuttle service we have used.

Zafer B, Owner at Comfort Airport Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi Felicity,

Thank you very much for your encouraging comments.
This give me more enthusiasm to get better in our services.
I believe that the sky is limit in providing services.

Kindest regards
Victor Bolu
Comfort Airport Shuttle Ltd

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Victor provides a great, friendly, efficient service. He was early to collect me, due to the unpredictability of the Auckland traffic it's always best to set off in good time. The vehicle is clean, tidy and spacious and can easily accommodate 4 people plus lots of luggage. His driving is smooth and safe so I felt comfortable at all times. Pricing was very reasonable and I would certainly recommend Victor's services to anyone heading to the airport.

Zafer B, Owner at Comfort Airport Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you very much for your sincere comments, Kathy.
I simply state that i am happy to give our shuttle services for airport or private hire for events.

My vehi me is Mercedes Benz Vito and has for 4 seats only for the time being.

For contact details; 022 136 8490