Parmelia Hilton Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$93
US$86
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$78
  • Room Service
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$103
  • Pool
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
US$135
US$78
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
US$157
US$147
2,444 results
All reviewsadelphi grillqueen suitevalet parkingpillow menuroom servicean upgradeconvention centerelizabeth quaybit datedkings parkthe air conditioningper daycentral locationbuffet breakfastswan riverconciergepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for two nights on our first visit to Perth. Good location and lovely staff but the rooms and hotel are very tired. As a Gold member I got my free room upgrade and breakfast but slept in and sadly missed my breakfast. Room was comfortable, pillows were amazing! We did have to ask for toothpaste and some amenities that were not in the bathroom and our keys didn't work on the second day but overall a nice stay and would recommend if you can get a good price.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
gmperthhilton, Director of Operations at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Alexandra F

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit.

It is great to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay although I am sorry you didn't get to experience the buffet breakfast in Adelphi Grill.

Dental kits are available on request from our housekeeping team.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is an old Hilton - not glamorous, but the staff are excellent so life here is easy. Check in is simple and quick (my room was ready before noon). Check out is even easier - just leave your key at reception. Room service was quick and affordable. The outdoor pool is also good and staff were always helpful.
On the negative- the decor is not glamorous- bathrooms look dated for example. The room service menu is very small. No balconies in rooms. Very very small shampoos and conditioners provided - not enough for those with long hair! Overall this is a decent hotel in the CBD if you get a good rate.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
gmperthhilton, Director of Operations at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sarah j

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

It is great to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay and our team took such good care of you.

Please let us know if you require a balcony on your next visit as a large number of our rooms do offer this facility.

Your comment concerning the bathroom amenities is also acknowledged. Please call our housekeeping team at any time and they will happily deliver additional supplies to your guest room.

Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This property is well located to Elizabeth quay, restaurants, CBD, shopping and parks. The rooms are very comfortable and staff are pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was lovely. A great place to stay when visiting Perth.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear Helen L

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that you particularly appreciated the hotel's convenient location and breakfast in Adelphi Grill.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location. The building is like back in the 60’s, which can be rather refreshing in the midst of all the modern ones surrounding it. My King Delixe room is large with a balcony. Decor rather old and dated, but bathroom good with separate shower cubicle and good Crabtree and Evelyn amenities. The service is excellent. My window could not close properly on arrival at midnight despite my efforts and housekeeping came immediately to help sort it out. I preordered a foam pillow, a bottle of water and a fruit plate during online check in the day before. Only the pillow came. After a call down to reception at midnight, they immediately rectified the situation and the other two items arrived within a few minutes. The next day, Jeremy the restaurant manager rang to apologise again and waived all costs. What a nice gesture for this minor lapse in service! I stayed three nights and the restaurant/bar staff would address me by name every time I go there, which made me feel very welcomed. Adelphi Grill serves delicious food. The gym was small but very well equipped for a thorough workout. I did not use the small swimming pool. Check out was smooth and efficient. Overall, a very pleasant stay and would consider when in Perth again.

Room Tip: I would request a room facing the pool. Mine faced a side alley and can be noisy from delivery/garbage clearing noise
Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Wayne K

Thank you for your great review.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay; however I am sorry for the shortfall with the pre-ordered items. I am glad this was rectified for you quickly.

Thank you for your special mention of the friendly service from Jeremy and his team in Adelphi Grill!

We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recently stayed for 4 nights, while touring around WA. From check in to check out everyone was fantastic. We had two
Minor problems, each time I called maintenance was at the room in less than 5minutes. Room was clean and bed very comfortable. One person stands out as going above and beyond, in the Adelphi grill, unfortunately I can’t remember his name, he transferred about 4 months ago from the Hilton in Amsterdam, a few tattoos on his arms. It is obvious he loves what he does, he took great care of us for 3 evenings, in fact after our first night, we sought him out for the remainder of our time at the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear William S

Thank you for your fantastic review.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and that our team in Adelphi Grill, and particularly Ockie, took such good care of you. I have taken much pleasure in sharing your feedback with them all. I know they love the recognition!

Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.