“Unbelievable Gnocchi ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: East Perth
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Visited this lovely Restaurant with my family , all our food from the kids meatballs and the prosciutto pizza to my Gorgonzola and Prosciutto Gnocchi were to die for.
Glad we found this on our travels, probably one of the best Italian meals outside Italy I have had, I would strongly recommend this to anyone staying on Hay street or in the Perth area.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Dined there tonight with my family, food was excellent and well portioned. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Food is also reasonably priced, the place also has an authentic Italian feel about it. I will definitely be dining with Roberto and the team again

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Great friendly welcome and really satisfying food.
Over 20 years in the business and it shows
Delicious.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We didn't have a booking but the owner made a table of 4 available for us and even though it was fully booked the food came out as quick as you'd like and the food was great. Service was first class and the pizzas and dessert - well nothing was left on our plates.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I like to dine here on my first and last evenings when I visit Perth. It is a charming restaurant and the food is delicious. Roberto creates and serves beautiful dishes. We ordered pasta with seafood, the spicier pastas, pizzas and even desserts which were amazing. Always excellent food and service. I hope to return.