“Glorious Dinner”

Noggos Kitchen & Coffee
Ranked #472 of 1,596 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Description: Fresh, Innovative and Beautifully cooked food, such as our famous Lamb Kleftico, In-house Italian Pasta, our Ricotta Gnocchi. We Dry-Age our own Steaks. We are a Modern European and Asian Cuisine Restaurant open ever day. We love to serve good food from healthy, ethical and good produce.
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

RE opened after their holiday to Greece and it's been worth the wait. Their service and quality will take us back, again and again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I've got a few go to places depending on where I am but given the luxury of time, this is my number 1. Per previous reviews, totally unassuming from the front and the location but make the trip out there or go if you're local, the food and service are better than anywhere else I've experienced.

I regularly drive a 40km round trip on the weekend for a bacon and mushroom roll with chef's special recipe bbq sauce. It's literally amazing.

For an evening feed, my partner and I went a week or so ago and chose to "let the chef decide". It's a degustation style feast and every course blew us away. We left well and truly stuffed and can't wait to return again. I like seafood but it's not a usual goto and I think the King fish ceviche and Cajun Calamari are some of the best foods I've ever tasted. Big call but a well deserved honour. And we only paid something like $70 per head including drinks and how ever many dishes there were - probably about 7 including dessert!

Seriously guys, open up on the Northern beaches suburbs, I need you closer so I can move in.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

When you rock up to this place, from the outside you might be second guessing your decision to dine here. A very unassuming cosy place with a cafe style layout and a friendly atmosphere.
My wife and I shared 3 entrees to start. The halumi (flown in from Greece) and the locally sorced calamari were very good. The 3rd hand made pork sausage was exceptional! Fresh and just delicious.
We followed this with the crab homemade spaghetti and the fish if the day which was Mirror Dory.
Again just wonderful!
Do yourself a favor and try this place out! Staff are also lovely!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Warm night watching the red moon this cafe had a relaxing feel with good home cooked tasting food
BYO alcohol coupled with reasonable food prices made it an affordable Familiy dinner event

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Firstly this was a surprise to find amongst a group of old shops next to Peninsular Village.

It's a shame the shopping area isn't tidied up a bit more as you could pass without even being aware that it existed.

Nevertheless we did find it and was surprised about the food and great coffees served. They are well priced and obviously locals are aware of this.