“Stylish breakfast”

Entrecote
Ranked #531 of 4,561 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our French breakfast here - the petit dejeuner set includes coffee, juice, croissant and baguette with spreads. The dragon smoothie bowl was lovely too. Delicious coffee in delightful surrounds.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Nice spot across from the gardens with fine french cuisine and
Stylish trendy dining experience. Really enjoyed dinner here whenever in Melbourne.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I took international friends to Entrecôte - I am always nervous suggesting eateries to these friends as they are real foodies - but no worries at Entrcote, the meals were supreme. I started with some oysters, some of the best I have had recently. The high light was the steak tartare- highly recommended! The others had the house recommendation - steal and chips - not a bite left!! All in All a lovely meal. I will be back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We found Entrecôte on our last trip to Melbourne and were very glad we did. After an afternoon of exploring South Melbourne this was a perfect place for a refreshing stop. We happened to turn up during Happy Hour (4-6pm daily) so had to try the $2 oysters and a couple of drinks.

The decor is timeless and straight out the suburbs of Paris. Thee's a lovely outdoor area on Domain Road, a less formal bar area and a formal dining area. There also seems to be some well decorated function rooms upstairs.

We also discovered that the sell french pastries from their espresso bar out in the back car park, so we went back for breakfast a few days later.

The service was friendly and the prices reasonable (during Happy Hour at least). We'd love to have a meal there but unfortunately had too many other plans. Perhaps next time?

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Okey the food is okey! I mean it’s simple french food, that you can find at any bistro in France. However being in Melbourne maybe these dishes sound fancy and complicated so this restaurant made them sound like it and therefore you will pay a hefty price for it.

Probably one of the most expensive 250g per steak you can get around when incredible steakhouses next door would give you a proper steak for its real cost value.

A bit of a shame really, nonetheless the atmosphere is good! And it’s a romantic place for a date. Staff were nice, my date was good! Would I return there : no