“Friendy service and $5 beers”
Review of Metro Burger

Metro Burger
Ranked #198 of 4,517 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Whilst in Degraves Street we spotted the sign with $5 beers.

My friend and I enjoyed a $5 Fat Yak Beer.

Staff, but probably the owners were very friendly and accomodating.

After reading the reviews it sounds like I need to return to try one of their burgers.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had the kangaroo burger and chipotle burger. Both were very tasty. The service was great and quick. Perfect lunch.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had the outback burger with sweet potato fries, both great. The service was quick and friendly. A bit expensive for a burger but I guess that you pay for the novelty. We were also lucky to be there on the happy hour and all beers and ciders were 5 Dollars

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Cute, trendy cafe in great alleyway opposite Flinders St station.
I had a vegetarian burger and my husband had a beef burger. Both were amazing!
They grill the buns keeping them sooo fresh and light in the middle, not a heavy roll at all. Their own mayonnaise was delicious and the salad was wonderful.
Both the burgers in the buns were very tasty too. Couldn't fault them.
Service was fast and very friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Every time I go to Melbourne now for work I make sure I have at least 1 meal at Metro Burgers, the burgers are sensational. The staff are always friendly and it's in a central location that is easy to get to. This is a GREAT Burger restaurant.