“Great Coffee”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

A friend and I were here for a quick light lunch before the theatre. We each had a small baguette, one with salmon and the other either turkey and cranberry. Both were delicious.
We also enjoyed a mini apricot danish each and a good coffee. It was just the right amount for a light lunch.
The setting is very beautiful and comfortable.
The staff were efficient and attentive.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

This is my little piece of Luxury

Staff are mostly very friendly, been here many times, fresh pastries and snacks, make nice options for a quick break or a starter for the day. Very nice atmosphere, on a nice day seat outside and enjoy the Melbourne ally dining style

Jam and Nutella donuts just the best

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Fond memories of this lovely patisserie from more than a decade ago sent us searching for it again. And it is still a lovely spot - we had a pear and almond tart, and a citron tart, as well as lemongrass and ginger tea and a hot chocolate. All really good. We'll be back soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We live interstate but every trip to Melbourne includes at least one visit to our favourite patisserie and this trip was no exception. We had cake (a yuzu flavoured treat called Shikoku and the chocolately Christine) plus coffees. We love the range of products and have always had pleasant and prompt service. The building interior is also a bit different, adding to the experience.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I’m so happy to have come across this adorable quaint French cafe, I had a veggie baguette and my boyfriend had a scrambled egg and bacon roll, we were both very satisfied with how fresh the ingredients were and the service was fast and staff were lovely. Definitely will return, I would have put 10 stars if I could!!