“Jam donuts to die for”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

6 hot jam donuts for $6 - best best best donuts ever.
Also tried the brownies this trip, and now Ive a double Walkers addiction

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

My Son and I were visiting Melbourne for a concert when we walked past here today. We both remembered the place from almost a decade ago when visiting for the Tim Burton exhibition. Donuts were every bit as fresh and good as we remembered them. Simple food done very well.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Huge selection. This is our go to spot every time we’re down in Melbourne. Pro tip bring a wheel chair to wheel yourself out after stuffing yourself with deliciousness.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

hot jam doughnut was delicious and coffee was hot (a bit too hot). The only negative would be the staff who were walking and laughing in there own language which I feel was quite rude and unprofessional

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came across this place while walking around Melbourne one evening after dinner. I had a hot chocolate and a custard doughnut, both quite tasty!