“Good coffee! ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic coffee and lovely breakfast! The food was reasonably priced and the staff were very good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Really disappointed by the rude service I received yesterday. I approached the coffee bar and asked for ground beans for a plunger and stovetop percolator. The staff member I was speaking to looked at me blankly and said "I didn't understand a word you just said." I repeated myself, and he grimaced and said "Nope." He then called across the bar to his colleague, "can you understand this guy?" The other staff member understood exactly what I wanted. A far cry from the friendly, informed and interested service I always received at Di Bella. I won't be back.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Vin was a DiBella regular for a long time but on 2 consecutive visits in 2015 (see review) following the sale by DiBella to a multinational, Vin was a no return. Then today a friend suggested DiBella (she still calls it DiBella) for lunch - Vin agreed, but the experience was regrettable for the third consecutive time.

Vin number ordered a smoked eggplant “sandwich” and poached eggs. The eggplant sandwich was so badly burned it should never have been delivered to the table. Inedible!

Four of us for lunch, Vin’s inedible, 2 very average dishes and one satisfactory. Coffee was better than fair. Vin is sympathetic to bad days in the kitchen, I have had enough of them myself. But 3 consecutive visits indicates there is a problem. Similarly, other TA reviews show not dissimilar experiences. Even if the food were acceptable it is relatively expensive with a limited menu.

The saving grace for this venue was the waitress who collected the dishes looked at Vin’s burnt offerings and immediately apologised. She was not the waiter who took and delivered the order. However she removed the item without hesitation or being requested. This lass should be put in charge to rescue this operation! Vin will not refer to this place as DiBella because it does a grave injustice to its previous owners.

Vin is adopting a no returns policy on this venue. Not recommended at all.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Aroma aroma aroma
Great coffee and tasty food

Food 8/10
Coffee 9/10
Ambience 7/10
Service 7/10
Acoustics 7/10
Variety 7/10

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Found this place with a friend and decided to stop and have a coffee.
Very busy place with great atmosphere.
We had a coffee and rhubarb two ways it was great and refreshing.
Staff friendly and service was quick.
Coffee was great and they roast their own beans onsite.