“Freddy for the win!”

US$37.86*
and up
The Best of Melbourne Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Freddy offers a bucket load of information about Melbourne dressed in a tasty sauce of humour and wit which is the best way to explore this great city. His tour comes highly recommended!

1  Thank Saint P

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We went out with Freddy himself and had a great time in the morning tour. It takes in some of the best bits of Melbourne using safe off road paths and bike lanes for the most part. Excellent tour guide as well. Save your legs and get on a bike. It's the best way to see the city. We have been on several of these around the world and Freddy's was tops!

1  Thank Rob D
Reviewed April 11, 2017

A great way to mess around in Melbourne for the day and with great bike tour guide. I love to see a city by riding a bike around and with Freddy's that's just what we did, bike, stop and look, explore, ask questions, and ride a bit more and do it all again. Freddy was super and the group I rode with was diverse and super nice. Tons of fun, would do this one again.

1  Thank Marty22011
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Loved our city bike tour with Matt. We are a family of five from Melbourne however we went on the city tour and seen new places and learnt new things about our beautiful city. The lunch stop in Fitzroy was delicious. We Recommend all families to go on this tour even if you think you know everything about Melbourne. You won't be disappointed. My teenage daughters really enjoyed the day too!!

1  Thank D6131ESkiml
Reviewed April 5, 2017

I was in town from the Philippines for a weekend class, and had just a couple days to see Melbourne. Had an awesome tour with Freddy's, the highlight of my visit. Route and sites are great, enlightening history and facts about the city. More than that, I had some scheduling issues with my original tour, and James was super helpful and flexible in working with me to make sure I had a good experience and enjoyed my time in Melbourne. Can't recommend them highly enough!

1  Thank Fl1cker