“Freddy for the win!”

Freddy's Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Freddy offers a bucket load of information about Melbourne dressed in a tasty sauce of humour and wit which is the best way to explore this great city. His tour comes highly recommended!

1  Thank Saint P
"hour tour"
in 7 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"great city"

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed April 5, 2017

I was in town from the Philippines for a weekend class, and had just a couple days to see Melbourne. Had an awesome tour with Freddy's, the highlight of my visit. Route and sites are great, enlightening history and facts about the city. More than that, I had some scheduling issues with my original tour, and James was super helpful and flexible in working with me to make sure I had a good experience and enjoyed my time in Melbourne. Can't recommend them highly enough!

1  Thank Fl1cker