“Fun, friendly, and amazing two wheel tour of Melbourne”

Freddy's Bike Tours
Book In Advance
US$37.65*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
Kent, Ohio
“Fun, friendly, and amazing two wheel tour of Melbourne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A great way to mess around in Melbourne for the day and with great bike tour guide. I love to see a city by riding a bike around and with Freddy's that's just what we did, bike, stop and look, explore, ask questions, and ride a bit more and do it all again. Freddy was super and the group I rode with was diverse and super nice. Tons of fun, would do this one again.

Visited March 2017

Keilor
“Awesome day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved our city bike tour with Matt. We are a family of five from Melbourne however we went on the city tour and seen new places and learnt new things about our beautiful city. The lunch stop in Fitzroy was delicious. We Recommend all families to go on this tour even if you think you know everything about Melbourne. You won't be disappointed. My teenage daughters really enjoyed the day too!!

Visited April 2017
Manila, Philippines
“Great tour and flexible staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was in town from the Philippines for a weekend class, and had just a couple days to see Melbourne. Had an awesome tour with Freddy's, the highlight of my visit. Route and sites are great, enlightening history and facts about the city. More than that, I had some scheduling issues with my original tour, and James was super helpful and flexible in working with me to make sure I had a good experience and enjoyed my time in Melbourne. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Visited April 2017
Munich, Germany
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Awesome Bike Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was well planned! From the reservation to the contact by E-Mail.
Freddy took us around town and explained a lot to us. Lunch on the way was really great!
We can only recommend to do the tour with Freddy! Two thumbs up! Cheers from Germany, Thomas and Tania

Visited December 2016
“Awesome tour with Matt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed our bike tour today with Matt. He was very informative and possibly the best bicycle tour guide in all of Melbourne ;) Cheers Matt!

Visited March 2017