Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Freddy's Bike Tours & Rentals tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Freddy's Bike Tours & Rentals
from US$42.99
from US$72.13
from US$57.56
More Info
All reviews great tour explore melbourne food tour tour guide great stories hour tour an excellent guide highly recommend this tour st kilda inner city your bearings small group yarra river walking tour helmets ride freddys
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Everything was well planned! From the reservation to the contact by E-Mail.
Freddy took us around town and explained a lot to us. Lunch on the way was really great!
We can only recommend to do the tour with Freddy! Two thumbs up! Cheers from Germany, Thomas and Tania

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Kreuzband-Tom
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Was a fantastic tour - 4.5 hours cycling around Melbourne - the pace was excellent. Our tour guide Matt was very friendly, knowledgable and extremely accommodating (give that man a raise :)).

Was very surprised at the choice of venue for lunch. The cafe was really upbeat, food was delicious, clean and healthy!

Would highly recommend anyone visiting Melbourne to go on this tour.

2  Thank Jayesh H
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I was like, "Freddy, I need a bike!" And he was like, "totally dude." Adventure begins. Melbourne trip exploded into a something magical. (I don't remember if he actually said that.)

I'm a tall guy and I felt comfortable on his mountain bike. He also showed me some a great biking route along the river.

1  Thank liamloxton
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We had the most fabulous experience. We saw beautiful Melbourne and ate at an awesome restaurant.. Freddie (our tour guide and business owner), was very knowledgeable of the history of his country as well as ours - We were a mix of US Americans and South Americans.
Freddy and his staff are friendly, funny, and super laid back! I cannot wait to go back to Melbourne and visit them again

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

An original, genuine, informative tour to get to know key landmarks and also hidden jewels of this open, cycle-friendly city. Excellent local knowledge. Good quality bikes and helmets. We had a great time. Thanks Freddy!