“Great tour and flexible staff”

Freddy's Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I was in town from the Philippines for a weekend class, and had just a couple days to see Melbourne. Had an awesome tour with Freddy's, the highlight of my visit. Route and sites are great, enlightening history and facts about the city. More than that, I had some scheduling issues with my original tour, and James was super helpful and flexible in working with me to make sure I had a good experience and enjoyed my time in Melbourne. Can't recommend them highly enough!

1  Thank Fl1cker
"hour tour"
in 7 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"great city"
in 14 reviews
"pace"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Everything was well planned! From the reservation to the contact by E-Mail.
Freddy took us around town and explained a lot to us. Lunch on the way was really great!
We can only recommend to do the tour with Freddy! Two thumbs up! Cheers from Germany, Thomas and Tania

1  Thank Kreuzband-Tom
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Was a fantastic tour - 4.5 hours cycling around Melbourne - the pace was excellent. Our tour guide Matt was very friendly, knowledgable and extremely accommodating (give that man a raise :)).

Was very surprised at the choice of venue for lunch. The cafe was really upbeat, food was delicious, clean and healthy!

Would highly recommend anyone visiting Melbourne to go on this tour.

2  Thank Jayesh H