“Awesome tour with Matt”

US$37.86*
and up
The Best of Melbourne Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our bike tour today with Matt. He was very informative and possibly the best bicycle tour guide in all of Melbourne ;) Cheers Matt!

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Was a fantastic tour - 4.5 hours cycling around Melbourne - the pace was excellent. Our tour guide Matt was very friendly, knowledgable and extremely accommodating (give that man a raise :)).

Was very surprised at the choice of venue for lunch. The cafe was really upbeat, food was delicious, clean and healthy!

Would highly recommend anyone visiting Melbourne to go on this tour.

2  Thank Jayesh H
Reviewed March 24, 2017

I was like, "Freddy, I need a bike!" And he was like, "totally dude." Adventure begins. Melbourne trip exploded into a something magical. (I don't remember if he actually said that.)

I'm a tall guy and I felt comfortable on his mountain bike. He also showed me some a great biking route along the river.

1  Thank Liam L
Reviewed March 21, 2017

We had the most fabulous experience. We saw beautiful Melbourne and ate at an awesome restaurant.. Freddie (our tour guide and business owner), was very knowledgeable of the history of his country as well as ours - We were a mix of US Americans and South Americans.
Freddy and his staff are friendly, funny, and super laid back! I cannot wait to go back to Melbourne and visit them again

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

An original, genuine, informative tour to get to know key landmarks and also hidden jewels of this open, cycle-friendly city. Excellent local knowledge. Good quality bikes and helmets. We had a great time. Thanks Freddy!