“Freddy is a Cool Dude.”

US$39.66*
and up
The Best of Melbourne Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
Reviewed March 24, 2017

I was like, "Freddy, I need a bike!" And he was like, "totally dude." Adventure begins. Melbourne trip exploded into a something magical. (I don't remember if he actually said that.)

I'm a tall guy and I felt comfortable on his mountain bike. He also showed me some a great biking route along the river.

1  Thank Liam L
There are newer reviews for Freddy's Bike Tours

Reviewed March 21, 2017

We had the most fabulous experience. We saw beautiful Melbourne and ate at an awesome restaurant.. Freddie (our tour guide and business owner), was very knowledgeable of the history of his country as well as ours - We were a mix of US Americans and South Americans.
Freddy and his staff are friendly, funny, and super laid back! I cannot wait to go back to Melbourne and visit them again

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

An original, genuine, informative tour to get to know key landmarks and also hidden jewels of this open, cycle-friendly city. Excellent local knowledge. Good quality bikes and helmets. We had a great time. Thanks Freddy!

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

We just loved our tour with Matt. He was very informative and made the bike ride around the river, gardens and hidden spots in Melb so interesting . Would highly recommend to friends !

Reviewed March 20, 2017

After an impressive initial tour my wife booked as a family for the 4.5h long city tour. We started in the morning and got set up with all we bikes and helmets. Freddy was very helpful to provide the equipment needed i.e. a wheel attached to my bike for my daughter.
We then cycled through the city; nothing too strenuous despite have had to pedal for my daughter as well.
Freddy and team have scouted out a good and interesting tour which is largely aware from streets and car traffic and got us also into the a nice restaurant in Footscray.
We enjoyed the trip very much and would recommend it to anybody interested in seeing the city from a different perspective.