“Brilliant way to see the sights of melbourne ”

Freddy's Bike Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$37.86*
and up
The Best of Melbourne Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

We just loved our tour with Matt. He was very informative and made the bike ride around the river, gardens and hidden spots in Melb so interesting . Would highly recommend to friends !

Reviewed March 20, 2017

After an impressive initial tour my wife booked as a family for the 4.5h long city tour. We started in the morning and got set up with all we bikes and helmets. Freddy was very helpful to provide the equipment needed i.e. a wheel attached to my bike for my daughter.
We then cycled through the city; nothing too strenuous despite have had to pedal for my daughter as well.
Freddy and team have scouted out a good and interesting tour which is largely aware from streets and car traffic and got us also into the a nice restaurant in Footscray.
We enjoyed the trip very much and would recommend it to anybody interested in seeing the city from a different perspective.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Getting an overview on the first day in a new city is critical to help understand how it all fits together and visit areas you'd otherwise miss. If you're in Melbourne, look no further than Freddy's to help you achieve this!

Fortunate to be with the man himself, our group of four enjoyed a fun, informative and exciting tour around the main sites, and to lesser known areas. The bikes are comfortable, well maintained and idea for a city ride. If you're not a major cyclist, don't worry, neither am I - there is some limited riding on the roads, but the majority is on dual use pavements.

Freddy's a great story teller and has really brought Melbourne a live for us, ready for us to explore further under our own steam over the next few days. Thanks Freddy!

Reviewed March 19, 2017

I had a morning (11am) 1/2 day tour with Freddy himself and enjoyed it immensely.

I was worried beforehand that I would not be able to keep up because it has been a long time since I have biked, let alone biked for 4 hours, but there were enough stops in between the biking that I was able to catch my breath and enjoy myself.

A bond grew between me and the other bikers as we went up hills (not too many, but, oh, can you tell they are there!) and down hills (wheeeeeeee!!!). Freddy told some great stories about Melbourne's history and its present.

Freddy took us to some great places from the solemn (remembrance monument) to the quirky (graffiti lane). The lunch at Grub was amazing!

Sign up. Take a tour. See the city. It was a blast!

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I’m a local, female, in my 70’s; had a great ride yesterday (despite the heat!). A different way to see my city, it was good fun, easy cycling, with plenty of stops. Freddy is very pleasant and friendly; easy to listen to the stories which he presents in a clear, entertaining and informative manner. The bikes are very comfortable and well maintained, and I was impressed with his attention to safety while we were cycling. Great lunch stop. Definitely highly recommend for people of all ages. A very professional and well organised experience.

1  Thank AussieJs