“Fantastic Freddy & his tremendous tour”

Freddy's Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
West Wickham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Freddy & his tremendous tour”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Getting an overview on the first day in a new city is critical to help understand how it all fits together and visit areas you'd otherwise miss. If you're in Melbourne, look no further than Freddy's to help you achieve this!

Fortunate to be with the man himself, our group of four enjoyed a fun, informative and exciting tour around the main sites, and to lesser known areas. The bikes are comfortable, well maintained and idea for a city ride. If you're not a major cyclist, don't worry, neither am I - there is some limited riding on the roads, but the majority is on dual use pavements.

Freddy's a great story teller and has really brought Melbourne a live for us, ready for us to explore further under our own steam over the next few days. Thanks Freddy!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Walking Sucks -- Bike with Freddy!”
Reviewed March 19, 2017

I had a morning (11am) 1/2 day tour with Freddy himself and enjoyed it immensely.

I was worried beforehand that I would not be able to keep up because it has been a long time since I have biked, let alone biked for 4 hours, but there were enough stops in between the biking that I was able to catch my breath and enjoy myself.

A bond grew between me and the other bikers as we went up hills (not too many, but, oh, can you tell they are there!) and down hills (wheeeeeeee!!!). Freddy told some great stories about Melbourne's history and its present.

Freddy took us to some great places from the solemn (remembrance monument) to the quirky (graffiti lane). The lunch at Grub was amazing!

Sign up. Take a tour. See the city. It was a blast!

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A tourist in my own town!”
Reviewed March 16, 2017

I’m a local, female, in my 70’s; had a great ride yesterday (despite the heat!). A different way to see my city, it was good fun, easy cycling, with plenty of stops. Freddy is very pleasant and friendly; easy to listen to the stories which he presents in a clear, entertaining and informative manner. The bikes are very comfortable and well maintained, and I was impressed with his attention to safety while we were cycling. Great lunch stop. Definitely highly recommend for people of all ages. A very professional and well organised experience.

1 Thank AussieJs
Melbourne, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great ride in Melbourne”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Freddy was our guide today and we had a great time. He is a friendly and amusing guide. He knows much about Melbourne and it's history. He has done tour guiding in Europe and so you will get a very good tour. Interesting facts, passing many iconic sits and he found a cracker hidden lunch spot.
Not too taxing a ride, bikes comfortable and easy to ride. Route seemed quite safe.
A fun day.

Adelaide, Australia
“Good fun”
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

An excellent way to learn about Melbourne and its history. Matt our guide was very informative and easy to listen to. The bikes were comfortable and we we enjoyed the lunch stop.