DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street
    Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)
    • Room Service
    The Westin Melbourne(Melbourne)
    1,470 results
    All reviewsdouble treeflinders streetwarm cookiesgreat locationon arrivalbuilding next doorking roomtrain stationfed squarerooms are smallcentral locationyarra riverthe heart of the cityupon checksouth bankfree tramcrown casino
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed December 3, 2017

Not the best double tree we've stayed in - but it was good enough. Location was perfect, staff were friendly and helpful, price reasonable had a safe, good wifi, kettle, fridge, effective air con and a comfy bed.
    Loads of places to eat very close to hotel. Central Melbourne is quite small so it's easy to get around.
    This has nothing to do with the management of this hotel, but factor it in if you're staying here ... the cost of a taxi - aud 60 each way to airport - there's a bus which would be much cheaper!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
    Garry L, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Jinny232

Thank you for completing a review following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to see in general that you enjoyed your stay with us and our very central location close to all that Melbourne has to offer.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne when you are next visiting.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Staying here over the weekend the lack of a wardrobe was a problem. The bathroom and beds were however very good. The view from my window was the wall of the building next door.
    While the lobby was lovely and the reception was good, I did not like the dirty area within which the hotel was situated. Parking fees for vehicles are also expensive!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear Ronald K

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us.

I appreciate your feedback and I can advise that we have just purchased some clothing racks to provide more hanging space for our guest that require this.

Our room locations and outlooks do vary, with city, station and river views available.

I hope that we may be able to welcome you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne in the future, when we will do all we can to ensure that you have a
    great stay.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed December 1, 2017

We are a very experienced couple who have traveled the world. This Doubletree is pretty standard - and the location is excellent.

Check-in and services - great. Helpful and friendly.

Room - standard. No view outsider our window but we don't care. We aren't here to look out our hotel window... Everything was fine - BA was clean and simple.

Location - GREAT.!. We could walk everywhere and the free trams are a bonus.

I would actually give this property 4.5 stars if I could.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear pawpower

Thank you for completing a review following your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our facilities and central location.

I hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

As a diamond I expect a little better than average service from the Hilton Brand..this Hotel was the best Double tree I have ever stayed in..I was welcomed as a diamond even at bfast!! The staff went over and above their roles and responsibility to deliver a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
    Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear stevecapper

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us.

As a valued Hilton Honors Diamond member I am delighted to see that you were
    taken care of by my team and enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

I’m currently in a stay at this hotel and the air conditioning does not work. I’m told that there is a problem with the building system but there’s not very much assurance of a forthcoming fix. Not worthy of the Hilton name. I will likely need to relocate from the hotel from the remainder of my stay and will not stay here on future visits. I doubt the Marriott is having this problem.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
    1  Thank Terry B

Dear Terry B

Thank you for posting a review following your stay with us.

I was sorry to see that your experience was impacted by the temporary
    air-conditioning outage one evening last week and I apologise sincerely for any discomfort this caused.

This was an unusual situation and has since been checked and remedied.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you again soon and would ask that you lease reach out to me personally so that I can assist in making the arrangements.

Yours sincerely