“Very good coffee!!!”

Ranked #28 of 217 Coffee & Tea in Melbourne
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I chanced upon this cozy café on Little Collins Street and stopping for a coffee and pastry was the best decision of my day. They are passionate about their brew here and it shows. Excellent coffee, great vibes and very friendly staff!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

This is my regular coffee place in Melbourne. I use the "Skip" app & pre order my coffee as I am getting out of the train at Parliament Station & by the time I've walked around to the cafe, just off Spring Street in Little Collins St, they have my coffee ready.
The guy knows who I am & I very rarely even wait.
Great staff & really friendly.
Not eaten from here, but food on the counter looks great.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Dropped in because of a recommendation.
The espresso I ordered came as a double shot.
It was smooth and balanced.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Funky set up with a small selection of pastries along with some nice looking wraps and sandwiches.
What makes this place is it's coffee.
Espresso is rich, full and intense, lattes are good temperature and sweet, no sugar required so using good quality milk; even the iced lattes tick all the boxes.
Their tea set up could be improved by using different cups that don't dissipate the heat so readily, but really, who cares about tea?
Come here for the coffee and you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Nice funky space. Right mix of industrial and warm surfaces. Awesome sound system. 10/10 too for music choice. Lovely coffee here. Clearly good beans and well made indeed. Melbourne standard coffee and you can't give higher praise than that. The staff are lovely including the Irish who are rarely anything other than cool, friendly and happy in my experience. Had a nice egg, bacon and spinach brioche as well which hit the spot nicely. This place strikes me as a very stable option.