Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$56
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$68
  • Pool
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$120
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$87
Radisson
Book now, pay at stay
US$194
US$178
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$159
  • Free Internet
US$98
US$76
  • Free Internet
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$122
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$133
US$111
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$136
Priceline
5,807 results
All reviewsgreat locationheritage roomflinders streetold world charmdeluxe roomrooms are smallcentral locationtrain stationsouth bankvalet parkingpublic transportbuffet breakfastwould stay againbusiness tripshort stayyarra rivercrown casino
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I stayed for several weeks on business and wouldn't hesitate about staying again. The proximity to Southgate, Flinders Station and the CBD made it a great location for work and getting to see the city. All the staff were all helpful and polite without being overwhelming.
The RendezVous is a little bit of the city's history. I stayed in one of the smaller rooms towards the back of the hotel which was quiet and that suited me, but there is a wide choice to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank johncF680EW
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Clean and tidy. grand entrance and it smelled very nice each day. the "African" young man helping with bags etc. was absolutely outstanding, neatly dress, spoke well and was of great assistance.
hotel is a very location to all shops, tram, train, Southbank, restaurants etc. everything was within walking distance. rooms are very quiet. we had a problem with our room where the lights would switch on automatically early hours of the morning which was very freaky! however we were moved to another room with free upgrade as well as a beautiful card and free bottle of bubbles.. well done! now that's service!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

A very good hotel, welcome on arrival was excellent after a long flight all we wanted was to sleep, we did get a good night sleep. The room was clean and tidy and kept tidy during our stay. The buffet breakfast was amazing from all different fruits to full breakfast. Checkout was quick. Overall a good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sunny_Lou101, Guest Relations Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

HI Sallyf325

Thanks so much for this great feedback! We’re so glad you enjoyed your time at the Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Please feel free to contact me directly for your next reservation with us and i will ensure you well looked after. 0392501888 or slou@rendezvoushotels.com

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Firstly we were assured that we were getting a special price as conference attendees. This was not the case. It would have been much cheaper had I booked on my own. Initially when I asked to cancel my third night , 3 weeks before stay I was told I couldn’t get a refund. I had to protest and complain about the false idea that I was getting cheaper rate initially. Finally I got the refund but it was a struggle. Then on arrival we were given a dingy room with no reading lights . This was changed to a room with reading lights but I was surprised that reading lights were not a normal thing in a hotel of this calibre.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank MeribelBoorowa
Sunny_Lou101, Guest Relations Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear MeribelBoorowa

I would like to thank you for providing us your feedback via Tripadvisor. We welcome all feedback, both good and bad, as it is vital to the ongoing improvement of our service and guest offerings.

I was very troubled by your feedback and would like to offer my sincerest apologises for any frustration or disappointment you felt as a result of your stay. It is never acceptable when a guest feels our staff are anything less than helpful and accommodating.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you wish to discuss the matter further.
I'm in the hotel most day.

Kind regards,
Guest Services Manager
slou@rendezvoushotels.com

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is across the street from Flinder station, which is th busiest railway station in Australia. The tourist tram also has a stop across the street from the hotel. It is also within walking distance to a lot of tourist attractions which includes the Federation Square, St Paul's Cathedral, Degraves St and Hosier Lane. Lots of dining options around. It's also a whiz getting to the south bank, just cross a short bridge. The staff were nice and accommodating. They gladly helped us book a tour that we liked. Room was clean and spacious. My only complaint was the noise. Our room had the view of the river and facing the train station so we would hear everytime a train passes. Avoid the river view if you can.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Hi DanileeR

We are pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us and we are also delighted to read your comment about the team efficiency. This has now been shared with the teams concerned as we continue to strive for excellence.

We have also noted your comments about the noise from the train. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the regrettable inconvenience caused by allocation of your room.

Feel free to contact us directly for your next stay so that we can allocate you a room most suited to your needs and expectations.

Warm Regards,