Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
US$126
US$118
Doubletree
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Olsen(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$126
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$104
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$109
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$244
US$174
Travelocity
3,203 results
All reviewshq restaurantvictoria marketa business class roomtop floorpark viewfree tramfree wifipillow menuexcellent hotelshort walkbusiness tripenjoyable staybuffet breakfastvalet parkingtram stoppublic transportconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is well situated overlooking the park and close to shops and restaurants, and the local market. Rooms were comfortable and quiet, staff friendly. The 'round city' sightseeing tram stops close by and the Chinese quarter is within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
CF-RADMELB, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ValFromBishopsCastle,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind words about our service and staff, I will share your comments with our team.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson I thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for 2 days but my bookings were done separately. On the first night, I booked with full breakfast, free wi-fi which was meant to have a king size bed but the second night I chose a cheaper rate with no breakfast and meant to be a small size room and anticipating we will have to change the type of room for the next day. I have kindly requested if we can stay in the same room for 2-nights, rather than moving out to another room. The receptionist, Caitlyn, was very accommodating and sorted out my favor with no fuss. The breakfast buffet has an array of choices and what a gastronomic delights..worthy inclusion in booking with this hotel, The staff in the restaurant are all bright and cheerful and very cordial. My husband and I are looking forward to staying again in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Kristine84_11,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens experience and share your thoughts. I am thrilled to see that you and your husband enjoyed your 2 day stay with us. I greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words in relation to the level of service offered. The team and I strive to ensure each and every guest experience is a memorable one for the right reasons and I’m sure the team will be delighted to know we met that service goal.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson I thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If I could find a flaw with this hotel, I'd tell you. But I couldn't find any. SkyBus will drop you off and pick you up outside the hotel if you're coming from the airport without a car. Enjoy Melbourne!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo

Dear Rjlink,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens experience and share your thoughts. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words in relation to the level of service offered. The team and I strive to ensure each and every guest experience is a memorable one for the right reasons and I’m sure the team will be delighted to know we met that service goal.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My colleagues and I stayed in here for one night for work as it worked out cheaper than getting single rooms each (great value for money)

The room had a lot of space that we did not get in each other’s way, we each had our own bathroom which made getting ready for work in the morning very productive.

. We had views of the street and a balcony.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Kilroy490,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, I am delighted to see that you and your colleague enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Superb. Cannot fault the place, awesome staff, fantastic room over looking the gardens, loved the spa and gym with stunning views. Turned up at 7.30am on Easter Friday hoping to drop off bags after red eye flight from Perth, gorgeous lady on reception found us a room, checked us in immediately and we got some much needed sleep. Made our whole weekend. That is above and beyond customer service 11/10.

Room Tip: Over looking Flagstaff Gardens
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your kind comments on TripAdvisor and positive feedback about your recent stay, I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens experience. I greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words in relation to the level of service offered. The team and I strive to ensure each and every guest experience is a memorable one for the right reasons and I’m sure the team will be delighted to know we met that service goal.

Thank you again for choosing Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens for your stay in Melbourne and on behalf of the entire team, we hope you had a lovely Easter and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay!