Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$93
Radisson
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$157
Hotel Windsor
US$240
US$210
  • Pool
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$64
  • Restaurant
Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$109
  • Fitness center
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$104
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$106
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$80
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$57
  • Room Service
US$252
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssnooker tablepress clubwalter lindrumlovely boutiquejunior suitesmall hotelcar park next doorflinders streetbrick wallnatural lightturn down servicetram stoppillow menurooms are spaciousfitzroy gardenswonderful hotelrod laver arena
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stayed August 2017. my company booked hotel as near the client we were visiting. Pleasant staff on reception but the price paid of $330/night was definitely not value for money.
Room quite good on many aspects but the window looked directly into a multistory car park so could not leave blind up. I understand some rooms look into a white wall which may be slightly better than looking into a car park! Apparently a few rooms have a city outlook so make sure you check this aspect before booking
Bathroom had shower over bath - some may like this but never as good as separate shower
If it had been $150/night i could live with these items!

Room Tip: make sure you ask about whether your room looks into a concrete wall or a car park
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Citybusiness71
HotelLindrum, General Manager at Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Citybusiness71

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent visit to Hotel Lindrum.

I am pleased to hear that you found our team to be pleasant and many aspects of our room quite good. I am sorry to hear that you did not find the stay to be valuable in this occasion. Although we are unable to change the outlook from our studio and superior rooms as we are small in terms of stature and surrounded by tall buildings we hope we make up for this in other ways. As you mentioned briefly, we do highly recommend booking a Deluxe Room which boasts views of the city parks.

Thank you again for sharing your review and we do hope that you will consider returning in the future.

Kind Regards…

Reviewed 6 August 2017

having high expectations is alway a dangerous mental game to play. Especially when being so let down by the high tea. Its always a bad sign when a place is not busy for this type of food occasion. First gripe is that it said on the tea menu....each brew is recommend with a splash of milk......so where was the milk???The serving team must have acknowledged this as the next table milk was brought out with the selection. Next disappointment was cold scones. Credit where credit due as they did taste nice but even when they came back out were just slightly warm. Surely this is a must when serving scones????Again the serving must have acknowledged their mistake as the next table had scones brought out on the wooden plate where must have been warm. Sandwich selection apart from the was poor. Super tasty chicken (only one) followed by mountains of veggie ones.....wheres the balance???? Other desserts where ok but just very average.

with a bit more thought and love a high tea can be a memorable experience but not on this occasion. no thought and effort and just basic boring selection.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adi M
HotelLindrum, General Manager at Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Adi M

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback with us.
I am sorry to read that we fell short on this occasion and our offering did not live up to our usually high expectations. Although we would have welcomed the opportunity to address your concerns on the day we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
I am truly sorry for your disappointments on this occasion and we would have much preferred your visit was memorable for all the right reasons.

Thank you so much for providing us with the opportunity to improve
Michele Bradshaw

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at many of the M gallery hotels and usually find them excellent. This one I must admit I found a little disappointing. The property is well located easy walking distance to MCG Southbank and shopping tram stop right out the front.

The lobby is welcoming and warm but feel it is need of a bit of an update, the staff however are really friendly and helpful.

Had dinner at the restaurant on site Felt which was enjoyable.

We were upgraded to a junior suite which was a good size located at the back of the hotel nicely decorated but again needs a bit of an upgrade. We did receive a letter the day before checking out new chairs and lounge were due to arrive the next day so I guess the hotel is possibly starting to upgrade.

What I found really disappointing was the housekeeping service. The room could have been cleaner in my view. There was balls of fluff/ dust clearly visible under the vanity in the bathroom the mirror was not cleaned in the 4 days we stayed and the sink was faulty. I had to ring downstairs a couple of times as our instant coffee sachets had not been replenished daily and we had a couple of items from the minibar during our stay and not all were replaced.

I did advise Kara at reception when we checked out and she was going to get the rooms manager to look at as housekeeping in my view needs to step up.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and the hotel has a lot to offer just needs to up the standards a little as I feel this has let the M Gallery series of hotels down .

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pjwksb

Dear Pjwksb

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay and found our team to be friendly.
As you mentioned we have indeed replaced some of our furniture items so we look forward to welcoming you back so you can experience the new touches.
I am truly sorry to hear that our housekeeping team fell short on this occasion. We have taken this opportunity to raise these concerns with our housekeeping team to prevent future occurrence.

I do hope that you will consider returning in the future so that we can show you a true Lindrum experience. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns further and can be contacted on h8757-gm@accor.com. Alternatively I would be delighted to assist you personally with your next stay with us.

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Smallish rooms, but well appointed, cosy and a good alternative to the usual drab hotel interiors. Mini bar is well stocked, internet was a tad slow but otherwise manageable. Only negative is the window view directly into the car park next door!

Lovely staff too who are genuinely keen to assist.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Dear Richard N

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Lindrum with the Trip Advisor community.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular that our team took great care of you. Although we are unable to change the outlook from our studio and superior rooms as we are small in terms of stature and surrounded by tall buildings we do hope we make up for this in other ways. I do highly recommend booking a Deluxe Room in future which boasts views of the city parks.

Thank you also for raising your concerns regarding our internet connection, we recently invested in upgrading our facilities and will review this to ensure it is operating at its optimum level.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Lindrum's has a great vibe - friendly staff who enjoy their property and it shows! We stayed here at the beginning of an Accor trip and were treated like royalty; excellent service and the little extras that make a stay memorable.

There is nothing like a good red next to a warm fire in a cosy bar setting and that really describes the scene. We had the Chef's tasting platters for our evening meal that we shared with our fellow travelers; we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, our room was warm and cosy - just perfect for a Melbourne winter's evening!

Thank you to the staff for making us so welcome!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear IanW-QLD

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel Lindrum with fellow travelers.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us not in just accommodation but also food and beverage outlet too. I will certainly share your experience with the team as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Lindrum.