“Go for the nachos!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Wow - nachos burried in sour cream and guacamole. Yummy! Add great surroundings, friendly staff, an ice cold beer or Coke and there is no reason why you shouldn't go.

1  Thank Topper04

Reviewed 10 March 2018

It was Sunday, packed on the "Island" but luck was with us, we got a table and two chairs, perfecto!

Ordered a jug of Pimms, wasn't bad, bit watered down but we totally enjoyed our hour sitting out there, watching the world go by.

Would absolutely recommend you stop by for a visit.

No food was available that day :(

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I love this place! Every time I visit Melbourne I make sure I stop in for drink at Ponyfish Island.

Great location, and a great atmosphere. The perfect place for a lazy afternoon or pre dinner drinks.

Love it!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Don't get me wrong the location is stunning and I would consider coming back just to sit by the water for a drink, and the staff were very friendly - however the food was disgusting. Their cajun chicken burger' with chicken, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato and sauce sounded delicious as did their other menu items however it was very much not what I expected. I guess their idea of cajun chicken is a frozen supermarket schnitzel patty that was brown and hard around the edges slapped between two cold buns. On the side were crisps, and I don't mean hot chips or fries which you would expect with a burger, but literally a handful of smiths thin original chips. We waited so long for our food that it made the disappointment that much worse, I know it's not expense but I'd have rather spent my $16 elsewhere - I felt sick when leaving the place.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Love this place, a great use of space, great staff good selection of beers. Smashing view didn't try the food but will next Time.