7 people are viewing this hotel
US$197
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$194
Hotels.comUS$194
PricelineUS$194
Lol.travelUS$222
2,296 results
All reviews rooftop bar funky hotel free movies russell street amazing hotel mini bar love this hotel comfortable bed valet parking the heart of the city great room central location lift bath robes minibar foyer
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 3 nights. Room was great with one of the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept in. The sound-proofing wasn’t brilliant and I was kept awake at 4am from a lot of shouting and crashing in the alley below one night but I can’t blame the hotel for that, and the location is amazing. The bathroom was modern and clean with good shower pressure. I’ve taken a star off though for that lift! You get in and are insulted/harassed by a Russian voice the entire time. It’s not quirky, it’s stupid and some of the comments are downright inappropriate.

Date of stay: April 2021
Julie Dale, Guest Services / Front Office at QT Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear DonH1506,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.
I am very sorry that you thought our "Lift Lady" was inappropriate. This is certainly not the intention.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hot, funky, awesome looking hotel .
Cool interior, especially the rooms.
The lift was something else, with the overhead voice. Loved the entry doors to the room, so cool. The toilet/bathroom was unreal as it opens to the room, such an open space, so contemporary.

Room tip: Just funky rooms to stay in.

Dear KFWT

I am pleased to hear that you had a great staycation with us at QT Melbourne.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As always it is a pleasure to stay at QT , staff , service, rooms are always spot on ! Great location , easy walk to lots of Melbourne finest restaurants ! Nothing is too much trouble to any of the staff .

Dear jeeles62,

Amazing review- Thankyou for taking the time to let us know.
We look forward to welcoming you back again to QT Melbourne soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Excellent hotel with very good amenities and wonderful staff.

Staff fixed our TV after the Maintenance had officially knocked off.......above and beyond customer service.

Check in and Check out was a breeze.

Room tip: Highly recommended........QT you have done it again.
1  Thank Brian L

Dear BrianL,

Amazing to hear such great feedback. I will certainly pass on your favourable words to the team.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I am a regular guest at QT and I’m usually quite happy with the service and stay in total but unfortunately this stay was nothing like that. We were thrilled to be told we had received a complimentary upgrade. From the toilet cistern being faulty, a light being out... when myself and my boyfriend returned from our night. At around 11, we went to order food from the munchies menu (11pm - 6:30am) I was surprised to be told that it wasn’t actually available. Unfortunately I had not been told. Then watching a movie we could hear some voices, thinking it was out in the hallway we popped our head out to have a look. No one in the hallway but we could still hear them. Turns out it was our neighbours. They weren’t being overly loud, we found a gap in the wall. We could hear the shower running, then casually talking and opening drinks. We notified reception, he came up and listened, then told me that he was unable to do anything as they were full. This carried on until 2am. Needless to say it wasn’t a restful night away that we hoped for.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear M7727LCemilyr

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
I would love to speak to you direct and can be contacted on my personal email-
julie_dale@evt.com