“Worth a visit”
Review of Astroluxe

Astroluxe
Ranked #917 of 4,420 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We go to Astroluxe all the time and it always delivers. It is like our local - an extra room in the house.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

They don't like it if you want to customise your order, apparently.

I ordered a long black with cold skim milk on the side. It came with hot full cream milk and a weird thing of soda water.

I ordered 1 slice of sour dough toast with no butter, just jam. I got 2 slices of sourdough dripping with butter. When I said to the manager I didn't want butter, he snootily said "Well that's how it is on the menu", before begrudingly taking it away, and less than 3 seconds later depositing a plate with 1 piece of cold wholemeal toast (not sour dough) in front of me. At least it didn't have butter I suppose.

Couldn't complain as I was in a business meeting, but wasn't impressed at all.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

A little café tucked in among in a small group of shops in Bentleigh. Easy to miss but glad we didn’t!

Delicious food.
Good service.
Comfortable seating.
An ambience you can talk in.
And clean.

We stayed for ages but didn’t feel hurried.
These people have got it right: that’s how a café should be.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

moved into this Area !Hubby and i went for breakfast here!was absoulelty delicious highly recommend it !food service and coffee the best

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great little place for breakfast, lunch, coffee anytime. They make great coffee (so I'm told by my companions) and a fabulous prana chai.
Serves are quite large so take care when ordering - if you have brekky here, you won't need lunch. Every dish I've seen has been thoughtfully and artistically presented, but never at the cost of taste, value or quality.
excellent selections for the vegetarians and vegans, plus good options for omnivores :-)
It can be noisy if it is full, but that wouldn't keep me away
Thank you Astroluxe for coming to our neighbourhood!