RACV/RACT Hobart Apartment Hotel(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$98
Salamanca Inn(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Lenna of Hobart(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$105
US$92
US$81
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$75
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Customs House Waterfront Hotel(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Somerset on the Pier Hobart(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$115
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Grand Chancellor Hotel Hobart(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$88
US$86
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

All reviewssalamanca placest david's parkgreat locationcar parksalamanca marketslounge roomexecutive apartmentwasher dryersandy baydavey streethandy locationapartment was cleanself containedlaundry facilitiesbattery pointwalking distanceking bed
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

So disappointed with our stay on the weekend, I brought a girlfriend and my daughter to Hobart for a night away in the hopes that I could spoil them a little. I was not told that reception closed at 5on a Saturday and therefore had to stand in the street and read my credit card details into an intercom or they refused to let me have a key. The room was large, but was barely furnished at all so it was a long way from comfortable. We didn't see a hotel employee the entire time we were there and were unable to park in the hotel carpark because it was not pre booked. All in all it was a total let down and in future I will spend less money and stay in much nicer hotels in the same precinct.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shannon B
thomasedwin, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Shannon B,

Thank-you for taking the time to share your feedback with us,

I sincerely apologise that your stay was not consistent with your expectations.

There are definitely some areas of concern in your review that i would like to address and get a clearer understanding around your booking process.

I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you in person, to reconnect and restore any possible faith you have lost with the Mantra Brand.

I encourage you to call me at any time between 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday.

I look foward to hearing from you shortly,

03 6221 6000

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight with my husband. Position is great and is walking distance to Salamanca, restaurants and markets etc. Room was large but sparsly furnished and a bit depressing. Bed was large king with huge pillows and the room was warm. Window in apartment was very small. Bathroom was not overly clean especially shower.
We booked this apartment because it had a washer/dryer but the instructions were not included in information folder. After a 3 hour very frustrating experience i had to ring LG (washing machine company) 24 hour line to get instructions to use machine as reception was closed. I went to bed at midnight with dryer going...kept us awake so not happy.
Price was good and receptionist very pleasant. The building is old and dated and could do with revamp.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Andrea J,

Thank-you for taking the time to share your feedback with us,

I sincerely apologise that your stay was clouded by a domino effect of service lapses. I feel awful that you spent a lot of your time on the phone to LG support to operate the washing machine, despite the hotel having the service of a 24hour on call manager to assist. Please dont be afraid to take advantage of this service, should you choose to stay with us again!

I am although excited to report the building has undergone extensive common area and apartment renovations over the past year, with over 70% of the rooms having completed a full refurbishment. I understand some of our rooms, including the one you stayed in are scheduled to undergo rennovations in the future months.

Andrea, should you choose, please dont hesitate to contact me directly to reconnect and discuss your recent review.

I would love to see you return to experience a true Mantra One Sandy Bay stay.

Thank-you for your positive comments about the price value and friendly staff.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly,

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Awesome location, massive apartments that are well appointed and very comfortable. Couldn't ask for a better location - near St David's park, Salamanca and the city all within walking distance and 20 mins by foot to the Casino if that's your thing. Will definitely stay again. Pleasant and helpful staff at the front. Although it is right near a major road there was no traffic noise at all.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear Daniel H,

Thank-you for your positive review!

We certainly are blessed with our location right next to St Davids Park and Salamanca!

Sounds like you got a good chance to explore the local area too!

Glad to read that you plan to stay again with us!

We cant wait to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Rooms are amazing and very spacious. We felt very comfortable there. Rooms are very clean and we loved the big windows with the great views. Some people from reception could be more friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear cnaran329146,

Thank-you for your review,

Glad to hear you found the rooms to be spacious, comfortable and very clean!

I sincerely apologise if the service staff were not as helpful or friendly as you had anticipated. This is certainly not consistent with our regular feedback, as our team pride themselves on delivering outstanding and personalised customer service. Although, i will definitely follow up with our team for the purpose of training and quality assurance.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

The room was very clean comfortable and spacious. We were a little disappointed with the view as there was only one window in the whole apartment and it looked out onto the roof of the building next door- I know this can’t be helped, but we did book reasonably early. Also limited parking spaces can be an issue as there is not one for every room. We were there for 6 nights and the room wasn’t serviced once, which wasn’t a problem really except for removal of rubbish.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear dphill100581,

Thank-you for taking the time to share you feedback with us,

Pleased to read you found the room to be very clean, comfortable and spacious.

I apologise if there was any confusion regarding the servicing of your room. As a self contained apartment property, our rooms do not recieve a daily service, but instead a mid week service if you stay 7 nights or more. However, rubbish collection and replenishment of amenities/towels can be completed at any time during your stay at no cost by simply phoning our friendly reception team. This is advertised accordingly on our website.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future,