“Amazing food ”

Price range: US$0 - US$55
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here last night, ordered a meze which was delicious. All the courses were faultless. Despite the restaurant being busy (Saturday night) the food was brought out in a timely manner. The staff were attentive and helpful The only criticism I had was the temperature of the place, the weather has just cooled down and was a bit fresh for me. Other than that I would highly recommend and would return.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (357)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for dinner without a reservation. It was very busy but they kindly found room to fit us in! I had the Mousakka which was delicious and my husband had the lamb shoulder, again delicious. I definately reccomend eating here.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Back in Adelaide and visiting friends and attending the Fringe Festival. Chose here as it was in Rundle St near East Tce
Excellent food , a very extensive menu of sharing plates or individual choices
Good wine and beer list
Very friendly service , a very busy place with lots of atmosphere
Which is what you would except and hope for from a traditional Greek Restaurant
Well priced
I recommend the moussaka

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

we love this restaurant , the service was good and the food was outstanding ,we had the lamb cutlets and the garlic prawns and they were amazing,do yourself a favour and visit here.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

As regular diners, we made a booking several weeks in advance and turned up at the appointed hour, given that we were advised it was a timed booking.
Our table was not available and after 20 minutes of excuses, our group of 4 was offered a table for 2! Not satisfied we requested another table.
Offered another table outside...smaller again.
Total indifference from the staff because it was the Fringe and they were busy!
So we left and took our $330 and ate at the Greek on Halifax which is much superior.
Never to set foot in this place again.

Date of visit: February 2021