Adelaide Inn(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$140
  • Restaurant
Mantra Hindmarsh Square(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$87
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$82
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$61
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Quest King William South(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$142
  • Fitness center
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Adelaide Central YHA(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
    2,549 results
    All reviewsthe executive loungevictoria squarecollins barcentral markettram stopgouger streetjunior suitelobby barvalet parkingan upgradecorner roomroom servicebuffet breakfastfree tramking bedhotel is in a great locationbusiness trip
    Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night on business. In my opinion, one of the most dated rooms I have stayed in over the last few years. Great location. Good gym. But the room needs refreshing, in particular the bathroom (shower rose would not hold up, enamel worn off the bath, toilet cistern loose on the wall.

Room looked nothing like website photos.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
    PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Don C,

I appreciate your feedback.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and you were happy with the newly completed gym however I did note your disappointment with your allocated room. Due to the age of the hotel we are in the process of some significant upgrades. A large number of rooms have been completed already however as this is a large project it will obviously be completed over time. I apologise that you were not happy with the standard on this occasion.

I do hope you will stay with us again in the future to enjoy the exciting improvements.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location so I booked for a Saturday and Sunday stay. Very nice lobby and the bar and restaurant was great. The room was very average for the price point. We had to open the window to get air in the room which was very stuffy. The bed was on but found that they have two beds put together to make a king size bed. Room service was not a thing I would expect to happen at 5pm on Sunday evening, we spent the better part of the day out and twice the cleaners were right next to our room and I remember chatting with them and making sure they knew we wanted to room cleaned that morning/afternoon. Came back to the room around 330 and room still was not cleaned, took a nap and around 5pm heat a knock on the door from room cleaner. I thought that was a little late for a big hotel chain like Hilton but understand stuff happens. Did I mention that the restaurant and bar was good lol.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
    PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Duane H,

I appreciate your constructive feedback regarding your stay with us.

I am pleased that you were happy with the outlets however I did note your comments regarding the bed. This type of bedding allows for different types of layouts required for large groups that stay with us. Toppers are added for extra comfort and I hope this suited you. I also note the delays with servicing your room. I understand that this was not convenient and I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. I will discuss this further with our Housekeeping Manager to ensure it is monitored more closely.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Always reliable. Very friendly and efficient staff. Ideally located on the edge of the CBD but right beside the Adelaide markets. Lots of restaurants and eateries close by. Take the free tram to the Casino though it’s not far to walk really

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear Ross H,

I appreciate your positive review of Hilton Adelaide.

I am pleased that you always find the team friendly and efficient and you enjoy the location of the hotel. We are lucky to be in this location with transport at our doorstep and plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Room was very dated. Catering was terrible and landed me in hospital and unable to attend the conference hosted by the hotel. Management were unwilling to address the issue and deny responsibility, shameful for such a well known hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
    PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Anna,

Thank you for your comments and good to see you recovered so quickly. As mentioned in previous correspondence, it makes it very difficult for the hotel to cater for your specific dietary requirements when you do not fully disclose them prior to dining with us.

We have since your incident been in touch with the Health Department whom has reviewed our procedures and guidelines and I am happy to say that we are fully compliant in our handling of special dietary requirements and hence have been cleared of any responsibility on this occasion.

I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This hotel was in a great location right in the middle of downtown Adelaide across from the tram and near many great restaurants and the central market. The rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. Would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ladyengineer6656,

I am pleased that the location suited you with the added bonus of the tram stop just outside. We are certainly spoilt with many choices of places to eat within walking distance from the hotel and I am pleased that you had the chance to explore the area.

I appreciate your recommendation and I hope to welcome you back again in the future.