“Not Going Back!”

Ranked #20 of 423 Restaurants in Townsville
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went to lunch with my daughters and friend and was very disappointed.
I had the steak baguette, which was soggy and bland. When I asked for some sauce to put on it to add some taste, I was charged $2 for a tiny little pot of sauce.
Against my better judgement, I went back there today after being disappointed several times before, only to have the same experience.
I find it very overpriced for what it is!
It’s such a pity, given it’s in such a great location.
This was definitely the last time!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We’ve been to Longboard several times now, usually on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, dropping in for a nice cold beer and some of their famous “waffle fries and wings,” my mouth waters at the thought of them! You can sit indoors or out somewhere on the deck, where you get fantastic views over the water to Magnetic Island. Longboard has a really good vibe, the staff are all fantastic and seem really happy, must be a really great place to work. The decor is fun, as the name implies, all about longboards, really well done. There’s lots of other choices on the menu, snack-type food, but I suggest you try the fries and wings, they’re to die for!
I would recommend Longboard for anyone wanting a nice cold drink, maybe a snack as well, in a really cool atmosphere. I was told though that guys wearing singlets will be refused entry, which just means they want a certain standard, not a bad thing!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a beautiful Spot right on the water at the Strand Townsville which is a highly recommended area for tourist to visit. middle range prices which are affordable.. we love the bucket of chicken wings and their yummy fries(,these are to die for,,,literally.)
Put that with a nice cold Corona with lime and great company ..the girls or

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Longboard is s great location for either something to eat or just a drink . What a brilliant view to

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This place was so cool with fab food that we ate here 3 of 4 nights. The staff is excellent and the menu has something for everyone. Love the interiors and view from the deck. Very American in a great way.