“Fun and great wings”
Review of House of Brews

House of Brews
Reviewed 10 July 2018

went there as was recommended by a friend, love the fell of the place and served great burgers and wings. A must do for the beers but also the food, cocktails not bad as well

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My boyfriend took me here the past weekend and I loved it! There is a massive range of beers to try varying in flavours and 'stodginess' :P. The atmosphere is awesome so loud and full of life! I felt like I was in a different country the layout and look of the place was also really different and cool!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Really amazing cocktails with a wide variety of choice, great to visit for an hour or two, especially for an event as they have many themed cocktails.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat and have some fancy cocktails! Range of beer is unbelievable. Group of 4 girls visited and our meals were served fast and so were our drinks.
Staff are very happy and accommodating and it has been a long time since we have received service like this!
Thank you to 2 staff in particular Beth and Adam! We will be back

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We went mainly for the beers which were excellent, starting with tasting paddle. But bonus is the food is excellent too. I can particularly recommend the mac & cheese croquettes as well as the burgers.

Service was warm, friendly and efficient. We'll be back!!