“For that great Steak and a smooth red wine”
Review of Tribeca NYC

Tribeca NYC
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Bar, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I live on Chevron Island and have adopted Tribeca on Thomas Drive for my weekly 'steak' night. It is great to find somewhere close to home that knows how to produce a good steak meal. The price is reasonable - The steak is always tender, the salad is great and it comes with mash. Staff are attentive and great. I have also found a very more-ish Red wine here - think it is their own brand, but can recommend it and I am very selective with reds. It was a Pinos Noir - St.Clair I think.... I usually sit outside and watch the passing parade, which on Chevron can be interesting. Try and enjoy.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I booked online and was disappointed when we arrived to find we'd been seated at a high table despite requesting a low table in the booking. Bizarrely after about five minutes we were shown to a low table after (allegedly) a late minute cancellation. The highlight of the night was the food (I had a rib fillet, cooked perfectly) and small but excellent wine and drinks list. We visited on a Thursday night when they offer a 20% discount off the food bill so this turned into a very reasonably priced and enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We dined here on Wednesday night, they have a special of half a rack of rib and chicken wings. It’s a huge serve and could easily be shared between two people, and only $20.00 The chicken wings were the hottest I have ever had, the ribs were good, I think next time I would have them separately from the wings. Crunchy French fries. Contemporary space, good service and Happy Hour drinks, I will be back

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I was reluctant to return to this restaurant based on a terrible experience I had received from the previous owners ...... but I read the many reviews and thought otherwise.
Glad I did, fantastic Restaruant. Highly recommend the steak - It was great. Go to this restaurant the NEW owners know how to be great hosts.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a surprise dinner for my fiancé’s birthday. The name of the restaurant caught my eye as we both love New York so I thought what a perfect place to celebrate at. The food was incredible with very reasonable prices and they were a decent size too. Thank you for the warm welcoming we got it was lovely every one wished my partner a happy birthday and he got a complimentary cocktail of his choice! We are from Victoria so the next time we are back in Queensland we will be sure to stop by again. Thank you for a great night!

1  Thank missvegas24