3,156 results
All reviews stingray bar bazaar restaurant funky hotel homemade lemonade swim up bar staff uniforms king suite nespresso machine mini bar little touches room service breakfast and dinner gold coast ocean view cavill ave retro stingrays
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I've stayed here and it's just nice to experience something a bit different It's an old hotel given a makeover. Think someone in their fifties getting plastic surgery. But it works the beds are ridiculously soft and the pillows are great. Breakfast is good modern choices. I didn't go to the bar this time but it was busy for a Wednesday night.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

nice place very modern and friendly staff
only 100 metres to the beach close to the tram and shops and putt putt the bar is bit overpriced but its expected
the rooms are bit small but very clean and tidy and cleaning staff very prompt
very
tidy place

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This is the first time I have encountered such terrible customer service in a hotel industry. I phone called the hotel reception at 11pm Aug 10th and asked if I could cancel tomorrow night's booking since there are a few issues that I am not happy with. First, the hot water system in the hotel seems has a big problem, it is really hard to adjust the temperature(either too cold or too hot. Second, the shower glass didn't seal properly either, when having shower, the water is everywhere on the floor. Thirdly, the elevator in the hotel is extremely slow and had a bad noise. I asked if I could cxl the booking for tmr since I booked two nights and the 2nd night accomodation fee hasn't been paid yet, and I was not too happy to keep stay here. The reception who answer my call is extremely rude, and told me that it was a non cxl booking so she could not help with that, and she told me I have only two choices either moving to the other room or cxl the booking(but the hotel will charge anyway). I was really shocked by what she said, so I asked to speak to a manager and was being told that she was the manager, and she literally said: "if you want to speak to a manager then that was me". In the whole conversation, she didn't even apologise about the issues I met, and when I request again for cxl the room, she hanged up on me! I really disappointed by the customer service in QT, and if this is the customer service you keep give to the gusts, it would be a big concern for the hotel. I do believe that as a manager, please at least being polite to the customer and say sorry to customer instead of saying: "no, this is our policy" which sounds really unprofessional and impolite.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank kelly199119
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Another stay at the QT Surfers Paradise and again have experienced the best and most friendly service ever experienced at a hotel. A big thanks to Ashley and Hannah in particular who remembered us from our last visit and looked after us!! Would recommend the QT to anyone!!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I stayed at the QT Gold Coast for 4 nights as part of a conference. I found the reception staff to be unfriendly and witness this same attitude towards other guests.

The rooms are comfortable and well appointed. I really enjoyed the coffee pod machine and the Malin + Goetz toiletries. The WiFi was excellent, but the rooms could certainly do with more power points. I had Room Service on two nights as I was working in my room. Getting onto to Room Service to place an order was difficult. It took 30 mins on the first night just to place the order and about 20 mins the second night. The gym is small but is adequate, but you need to take your own water.

The conference I attended involved the use of the entire ballroom for the exhibition and the gala dinner on the final night. We also had a themed dinner on another night. I must commend the entire functions team. The venue, the staff and the food were excellent.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business