Bay Village Tropical Retreat
US$121
US$142
US$134
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$128
  • Restaurant
US$86
  • Pool
Coral Tree Inn(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Mantra Esplanade Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$128
  • Pool
Park Regis City Quays(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$110
Reef Palms(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$86
Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$263
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbalinese restaurantstudio roomsmall poolcairns hospitalcontinental breakfasttown centreno liftkitchen areafree upgradesingle bedcomfortable staythe great barrier reefbeds were comfortablereception staffwashing machinebayleafesplanade
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The setting was nice and the rooms fine but the staff were excellent. I took a pillow with me and housekeeping accidentally took the pillowcase when changing linen. That afternoon my pillowcase was ironed and waiting for me, despite being laundered externally; a surprising effort to return my pillowcase.(thank you)

Room Tip: Keep away from external lights; so bright
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We stayed here April 6-10, 2018 and while the property itself is was little dated, the staff (especiallly Giovanni at the front desk) was amazing. We had an early morning activity and Giovanni arranged a boxed breakfast that we could take with us. We had a dive on the Great Barrier Reef and he had towels ready at the front desk for us. He made phone calls for us, exchanged money for the laundry, and gave us helpful restaurant recommendations...all with a great attitude!!!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Booked by work to stay at this hotel for a total of two weeks and was assigned a one-bedroom unit on the 1st floor which was relatively speaking quieter. Longer stay and so suspected the reason for only ecery 3rd or 4th day servicing. Again all facility adequate to my need and wifi connection was stable with reasonble speed.

From the street away from the beach/hospital side was a shorter walk to Cairns Central shopping centre, but then boardwalk into the town centre was scenic and touristy; the walk is 20 minutes.

Just an interesting observation, the road in the front of the resort was flooded after a morning of terrific heavy rain and I wa surprised how quick the flood water drained away dhortly after the rain slowed to a stop!

Overall a comfortable stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was made very welcome at Bay Village with lots of help from the pleasant staff, especially when I had problems connecting to WIFI. They also checked on pick up times for my excursions and also carried my suitcase to my room as there is no lift The room was clean, balcony and plenty of tea and coffee provided. The continental breakfast was plentiful with friendly waiting staff. Small swimming pool surrounded by tropical trees and plants.

I ate in the Balinese restaurant several times, with attentive staff who explained the different - new to me- dishes. All very tasty.

The hotel is very close to the Esplanade with a beautiful walk to the swimming lagoon and shops and market. The main shopping mall is a 10 minute walk from the sea front and very cool in hot weather!

Room Tip: Not sure if there are ground floor rooms, so check if there are any mobility problems.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed for three nights. Relaxed tropical garden hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Room small but provided everything you needed. Breakfast was included in our package and was plentiful and tasty. You could pay slightly more to have something cooked such as bacon and eggs. Lovely tropical pool area

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple