“Do not miss this restaurant!”
Review of Bellocale

Bellocale
Ranked #41 of 602 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bellocale italian establish in 2010 have been providing the locals and tourist of Cairns with tasty modern Italian meals with great ambience to create the ultimate dining experience in Cairns. With a plentiful array of fresh locally caught seafood such as Gulf prawns, you’ll find dishes including Tuna Carpaccio and Seafood Ravioli filled with blue swimmer crab, large mouth nannygai and black tiger prawns in a lobster bisque butter sauce and the very popular Pappardelle Bugs. Meat lovers are well catered for with our sensational South Australian Angus beef and traditional Osso Bucco Cigar, while Scaloppini al Funghi is a crowd-pleaser. All dishes can be beautifully matched to a stunning selection of Australian and Italian wines, while mouthwatering desserts are also on offer. Fully licensed and with outdoor dining and a lively atmosphere, there’s enough space to enjoy an intimate meal. Families are also catered for with a kids’ menu and daily specials.
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Outstanding food at very reasonable prices. This restaurant is easily on par with some of the best local Italian restaurants in Melbourne. Fantastic and diverse menu.

We had the calamari, barramundi and pasta, all we’re exceptional. Far better than the touristy offerings at the esplanade such as the Raw Prawn and Prawnstar.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (329)

Reviewed 11 March 2021

OMG!!! Delicious! I had the seafood ravioli, and it was the yummiest ravioli I have ever eaten in my life! The sauce was to die for. My husband had the seafood fettacini and it was just as good. The service was spot on - they could not have done any more for us. Plus, the price was more than reasonable for the quality of the food.
If we were locals, I would be asking my husband to take me here every week for date night.
Well done Bellocale! Your food alone is worth a return trip to Cairns.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

My wife and I go to this restaurant about once every 5 weeks, if we think Italian, then this is the only place to go!
The service is exceptional, we have had the same excellent waitress for a couple of years( Thanks Linda) and the food is absolutely Devine! Flavours of Italy jump off the plate and your mouth waters until the last mouthful!
We have tried several different meals and each one never ever disappoints.
The Italian wine list is a nice touch that compliments the whole incredible experience!
We would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a fantastic meal at a reasonable cost!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

This is the best food we have had in Cairns. The service was also amazing.

He had filet of beef and I had scallopine. Both presented beautifully and tasted absolutely gorgeous. Both had starters and puddings which again were just stunning. I am gutted we found this restaurant because we won’t want to try anywhere else.
Prices were great for such good quality food. Left feeling really well looked after.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 16 January 2021

Had the most amazing Moreton Bay bugs with perfect al dente parpadelle pasta. The pork meatball parpadelle pasta was also delicious. Could not fault the sauce or staff service. Wonderful experience!

Date of visit: January 2021