“Omg WOW ! ”
Review of Cairns Burger Cafe

Cairns Burger Cafe
Ranked #39 of 644 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Modern delicious gourmet burgers. All day dining. Breakfast. Amazing coffee, pots of tea, milkshakes, thick shakes, smoothies, Beer,Cider and Wine. Delicious pastries baked fresh daily. All of our meat and fresh produce is sourced from our local butcher, and our green grocer, making every meal extra fresh and tasty. All relish and onion jam is home made and tastes delicious! Come and see us soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had the BEST BURGER ever eating here !
Cairns Burger Cafe, opposite Freeman’s R/E Cairns city
Seriously amazing burgers & lovingly put together. The flavours are off the charts, so complimentary & you do a little happy dance-super yummy! The waiter is so attentive & such a wonderful guy!
It’s a MUST DO I’ve eaten burgers all over the world & this is hands down the best place ! Find it, eat there & you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Probably won’t eat burgers anywhere else in Cairns ever again. Every time I get a different burger off the menu I’m sure it’s my favourite burger ever.

The owner is a legend and as of last week they also now serve beer!

Pepper steak, tropical chicken and Peking duck are my favourites :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was hankering for a good burger and the house special absolutely hit the spot. This is probably the best burger I have had and that is saying something at my age! Great service. If you want a burger don't go past this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Two words, lime milkshake! So yummy. Great burgers, good service, and the most delicious lime milkshakes. We ate here twice during our 4 days stop in Cairns.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I frequent here often (once a week) and I keep coming back because it is Cairns best burger joint. There is so many different burgers to choose from and I've never had a bad one, they even have vegetarian and vegan options which are YUM. Chips are always well cooked and the milkshakes are the best I've found in Cairns. The service is always prompt and friendly making each experience a blast. Burgers all come with chips and are decently priced (about $19)