Airway Motel Brisbane
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Emporium Hotel(Brisbane)
US$158
US$134
Hotels.com
US$118
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Oaks Charlotte Towers(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$149
US$144
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
The Sebel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$98
US$70
US$65
  • Restaurant
Watermark Hotel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$77
US$80
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportbrisbane airportlocal bowling clubstayed hererace trackroom was clean comfortablefridge and microwaveleaving earlyacross the roadunder coversmall poolshort staytrain linecontinental breakfastroom wasn't readyan early morning flightpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed only one night here before an early morning flight. The location to Brisbane airport is great. The staff and management are excellent. Very friendly and nothing was a bother. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only minor setback is the occasional train noise but that doesnt go all night. Good spot if you are on a budget.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2018

We stayed for four nights. The room was clean & comfortable with all the basic requirements. Microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge , & iron.( no hairdryer in our room)
The ensuite was dated & in need of refurbishment.
There was a small pool & relaxing garden setting available.
The highlight of every morning was a beautifully (5* cooked breakfast which was offered upon request) or a continental breakfast, for early risers.
Saskia the manager went out of her way to assist us with the hospitality that generally you would find in the country.
We loved the key position on the Motel in relation to Airport,Brisbane CBD, Cruise ship terminal.
It is walking distance to Doomben Race track,& public transport ,trains & buses.
Taxis, Uber & Airport Shuttles can be arranged at the reception desk by the kind & accommodating Saskia,who was very helpful. All in all we appreciated & enjoyed our stay at AirwayMotel.

Room Tip: Choice ground floor if you have mobility problems
Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank kjs4sfs
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I arrived late so the manager arranged for the key to be left securely for me. The motel had every amenity needed.
Very convenient for air travellers as you can park your car at either of two secure parking stations close by.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Good sized big rooms but dated. Air conditioning didn't work well. We had a ground floor room and it was really noisy. There was rooms that were extremely noisy from different ends of the motel and woke me and my friend up up different stages of the night. Good location from the airport

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Booked this motel as a convenient place to crash after I landed in Brisbane from the UK. It was a short taxi ride from the airport and easy to find. Check-in was straightforward and the room was clean, big, had all the basics and the beef was comfortable.
Despite the jetlag I was able to get some sleep but then woke up in the night to loads of shouting and banging from other rooms plus some very loud road noise. This went on most of the night on and off and culminated in lots of banging and shouting right outside my door and a what sounded like a HUGE fight between some of the guests with a lot of screaming. If I wasn't travelling on my own I would have gone out to see what was going on and as there was no obvious 'call reception' option on the phone I wasn't able to alert the motel staff. This incident eventually subsided but was then replaced with noisy building works. All before 8am!
To cap it off the guy at checkout was passive at best and there was no 'how was your stay?' or 'apologies about the noise' so I thought it was best to just leave it.
Good for a cheap stopover and maybe I was just unlucky, but the staff need to be more aware of what's going on!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo