All reviews breakfast room queen street mall post office square great location washer and dryer breakfast was included yogurt heritage listed central station eagle street pier free wifi we stayed in a two bedroom every morning the river city location good size full kitchen
Reviewed 11 July 2018

On a work trip I found the location superb. So close to where I had to be; and while in Brisbane caught up with a friend and he asked where I was staying and he knew it straight away as it is a landmark location. Staff were friendly; and the building has it's own personality as it is Heritage-listed; but quiet and quaint. I will recommend to colleagues and I will be returning.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
ManorApartments, Front Office Manager at Manor Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Chris L,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your recent stay.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed central location of the hotel. At The Manor Apartment Hotel, we believe that it is all about creating the perfect guest experience. I am glad that you were generally satisfied with the hotel facilities and amenities.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back when you next return to Brisbane.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This was a great place to stay. The location is very central to downtown attractions. The front desk staff was most helpful and friendly. We stayed here with our granddaughter, and the in room washer and dryer were so welcome after being “on the road” for a week. Gave us a chance to regroup for the rest of our trip. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear Terry R,

Thank you for the review that you have shared on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay at The Manor Apartment Hotel.

I am very pleased to learn that you found all our team at The Manor Apartment Hotel to be friendly. I will ensure your kind words are shared with everyone. I was happy to read that you enjoyed central location of the hotel.

We are really pleased that you had the opportunity to experience many of the facilities the hotel has to offer, especially the washing facilities in the apartment and many more. It is our top priority to ensure that all our guests leave feeling well looked after.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in such a good location. Right near queen street with all the shopping and food options that offers.

The rooms themselves are such a good size. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with plenty of room in the kitchen and bathroom for a group of people.

The staff were super friendly

The breakfast provided was basic but good, and refreshed frequently.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Dear Squishy_9,

Thank you for staying at The Manor Apartment Hotel, and for sharing your views through Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you found the hotel’s location convenient and that you enjoyed our European style breakfast.

We are pleased to learn that you were happy with the spacious layout of our Two Bedroom Apartment.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I just returned home to the Gold Coast from an overnight stay at Manor Apartment Hotel.
I took my 84 year old Mum to see the Brisbane Winter festival (didn't realise it didn't start until the next night).
Andrew the manager was very friendly and helpful when I rang to enquire and book the room. He very kindly upgraded us to a one bedroom apartment at no extra cost when we arrived. This was very much appreciated as we were able to make a cup of tea and rest in between walks around the city centre.
The apartment was cosy and felt like a 'home away from home'. Kitchen had everything you would need. We didn't cook but if we were staying a few days would have used it.
Views from our room looked right down to Queen Street Mall. We enjoyed watching the hustle and bustle from our room.
Can't comment on the included breakfast as I miscalculated the time and it finished at 9am so we arrived 10 minutes too late.
A hint about parking. The Secure Post Office Square parking station only costs $20 if you book in advance on line. From the Manor Apartments it is $35 and casual mid week is apparently $80 overnight so it pays to book ahead. Two minute walk (or less of you are more sprightly than my mum) to the apartments so very close and convenient.

I can see why this hotel receives excellent reviews. Would be great if you are staying longer as you can save money by cooking some meals. Right in the heart of the CBD and close to bus, rail and ferries.

Thank you for your kindness Andrew. Would highly recommend the Manor Apartment Hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear Spunkybabe,

WOW! Thank you so much for a very detailed review of your recent experience with us.

It is always very pleasing to hear positive feedback from our guests. I will be sure to share your story with the team.

I do hope to see you back at The Manor Apartment Hotel again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night in a 2 bedroom, both queen beds.
You won’t get anywhere more central than this place.
Nice clean modern rooms & the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Very well priced including breakfast. Parking wasn’t included but we paid $35 around the corner. Breakfast was a bit odd on level 4 but enough to choose from. Staff were helpful & polite.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
ManorApartments, Manager at Manor Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear KDJ02,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of The Manor Apartment Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our guest rooms clean, modern with good bedding quality. I am also pleased to hear that the staff was friendly yet conveyed excellent service.
Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

I was happy to read that you found our hotel to be so centrally located.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,
Andy Churi
Operations, Sales & Marketing Manager.